Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hey guys!!! Congrats to all of you who have gotten their PR email!! :)

Here's my timeline, I hope I get the golden email soon. They were working on my case 4 days in a row but then today no changes in my case and I haven't received any email :confused:

CEC inland
RPRF paid upfront
May 16 - eAPR
May 17 - AOR
July 28 - Medicals passed
July 28 - BGC we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
July 28 - ADR RCMP for dependent
August 9 - RCMP uploaded
August 10 - additional documents being reviewed
August 18 - BOWP approved
September 11 - medicals changed to we are reviewing the results of your medical exam (probably because my husband's exam will expire next month)
September 12 - medicals changed back to passed
September 13 - BGC not applicable
September 14 - BGC we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Hey! :)

I have sort of a similar timeline like you (No rcmp request though).
Today I called CIC and the lady told me that everything already seems to be passed and now it's just a matter of time when I'll get my PPR.
I believe they already have the PPR issuance date set on their computers, but they are just not allowed to disclose it to us.
For some reason I've got a feeling we'll get it next week, maybe even on Monday ;)
Please don't stress, going into IP2 (your/my current stage) is already a huge sign that you most likely will get a PPR, unless you are a criminal :)

All the best!

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017

Today I called CIC and the lady told me that everything already seems to be passed and now it's just a matter of time when I'll get my PPR.
I believe they already have the PPR issuance date set on their computers, but they are just not allowed to disclose it to us.
For some reason I've got a feeling we'll get it next week, maybe even on Monday ;)
Please don't stress, going into IP2 (your/my current stage) is already a huge sign that you most likely will get a PPR, unless you are a criminal :)

All the best!
Hey!! Thank you :) let's hope we get it next week!! Do you think that email is sent instantly? I'm asking because for my BOWP I got the approval message on a Saturday at around 10pm but it was actually approved on Friday

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hey!! Thank you :) let's hope we get it next week!! Do you think that email is sent instantly? I'm asking because for my BOWP I got the approval message on a Saturday at around 10pm but it was actually approved on Friday
I think they set a certain date and time for PPRs send out (i.e. September, 17 12pm), but due to slow system or backlogs we might receive it at 10 pm , or maybe even the next day... I bet they are not sending out 2-3 PPRs a day ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: agvalen1810

Slimmy1

Sep 8, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
May 6
Passport Req..
Sept 25,2017
yup and it is really annoying ....... I guess mine is like that since august ....
CEC Inland
Finally have an update.

Timeline so far has been -

23 May - AOR
1 August - CELPIP scores requested & Medicals Passed
18 August - RCMP Clearance Requested
15 Sept - RPRF requested & paid

Background is still processing, but hopefully it's almost finished.
RPRF requested on aug 28, paid on aug 29. Been waiting since then. Hopefully yours come faster.

rra

Feb 28, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
05/21/2017
Med's Done....
05/04/2017
CEC INLAND GOT READY FO VISA EMAIL

AOR - 20 MAY
MEDICAL - 01 AUG
PPR REQUEST - 15 SEP

DID NOT GET ANY REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT. DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NA, IP1, NA & IP2.

Reactions: Canicule and srujju

srujju

Jan 4, 2012

All the best!
Hey @IrenaIrena .. Glad to know that your status got changed to " we are processing ..."
when this was changed ? :)

Reactions: chow 423

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
RPRF requested on aug 28, paid on aug 29. Been waiting since then. Hopefully yours come faster.
Hi @Slimmy1 can you please tell me what is the subject and message for RPRF request. I also have not submitted upfront and now in IP2 since august 30. Waiting for the rprf request mail now. Thanx

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
did any one from may AOR got ppr after the rcmp request and submisstion. please. file stuck for 116 days. may 23 aor her. rcmp requested on august 17 and submitted on 21. whats happening to the file with rcmp request?

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hi friends !

Someone is unlucky like me here ? Please give proper advice.
AOR: 12 may
Get married and add spouse name: 2 June
Requested to pay $550 as spouse fee : July 28
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The addition document you provided was being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: your application in in progress. We will send you message when we will start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I've already applied for extensions of work permit bczMy work permit will expire next Month.

My lawyer said we are still good for your application. I don't know what's going on in his mind. I'm totally frustrated.

Please give your valuable suggestions

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi friends !

Someone is unlucky like me here ? Please give proper advice.
AOR: 12 may
Get married and add spouse name: 2 June
Requested to pay $550 as spouse fee : July 28
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The addition document you provided was being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: your application in in progress. We will send you message when we will start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I've already applied for extensions of work permit bczMy work permit will expire next Month.

My lawyer said we are still good for your application. I don't know what's going on in his mind. I'm totally frustrated.

Please give your valuable suggestions
its seems to be alright bro.

Reactions: Canicule

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
did any one from may AOR got ppr after the rcmp request and submisstion. please. file stuck for 116 days. may 23 aor her. rcmp requested on august 17 and submitted on 21. whats happening to the file with rcmp request?
May 17 AOR
RCMP requested on July 28, ADR being reviewed since August 10. BGC changed to IP2 on September 14. No PPR email yet.