Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Interesting - I wrongly presumed that the WES reference number I provided when applying was sufficient I guess.

Odd that they let me submit the application without the softcopy but hey, at least its addressed now!

Thanks for the input sir!
That's best part of Canadian Immigration services. They always give you chance to prove yourself. :)

Reactions: Makeit

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Hi guys

Current status is:

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

My medical and BG check changes just yesterday.

Today I got an email from CIC asking me to upload the original copy of my Educational Credential Assessment from WES.

Is this common? I thought they used the WES reference number provided on the application to verify this?

I guess I am in R10 at this stage?

Thanks!
I have same timeline except asking for additional docs & same question that is this ip1 or ip2

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Hi @singh_b Did they ask for any uncommon documents?
No I am cec inland, nothing requested till now.

I have seen people saying that ip1 is we are checking your background check & ip1 is we are processing your application.

I had one person who said he called cic & they said his eligibility is already done & they will do medical & rest now, he passed medical after eligibility being done. So we never know how cic will process

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you bhaji @In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining for the info. I will wait for couple of weeks. Patience is the key right now. I will update once i get anything. Congratulations to you once again. God bless you!
Thanks again for your kind wishes Paaji :) I truly appreciate it. My best wishes are with you. I am eagerly awaiting good news from your end sometime soon.

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
No I am cec inland, nothing requested till now.

I have seen people saying that ip1 is we are checking your background check & ip1 is we are processing your application.

I had one person who said he called cic & they said his eligibility is already done & they will do medical & rest now, he passed medical after eligibility being done. So we never know how cic will process
That's true. The BG check stages are very much confusing. I was able to find an answer by @KiranK take a look below.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-aor-2017-join-here.488026/page-119#post-6225142

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Ut
Your application is already approved, this is the recent trend from Ottawa, IP2 is initiated on approved application. Congratulations dear.
Ottawa is delaying PPRs are bit even to approved applications, i suggest you wait 20 days in IP2 before contacting them.
I think next week might see a downpour for Indian applicants! this week was majorly inland and USA applicants with few other outlanders.
But i saw someone mentioning in this forum that an applicant got rejected after ip2, because of mismatch in noc and job description.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hi All,

It has been 90 days since my AOR.. Is it okay to send an email to CIC and ask a question regarding the status of my application ? or it is too early to ask ??.. I have seen people asking question about their VO and getting reply with a couple days about the status, so I was just wondering, whether they did it after a long wait ( like more than 4 months ) or even before that ... ?? Please advise if anyone has idea.

Thanks

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Hi All,

It has been 90 days since my AOR.. Is it okay to send an email to CIC and ask a question regarding the status of my application ? or it is too early to ask ??.. I have seen people asking question about their VO and getting reply with a couple days about the status, so I was just wondering, whether they did it after a long wait ( like more than 4 months ) or even before that ... ?? Please advise if anyone has idea.

Thanks
I would suggest you to check the tracker and see how many people are in the same boat as you. You can sort the trackers with your stream (CEC-FSW) and see who is on which stage. This will help you understand the different timelines.

Reactions: srujju

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
I s

I sent a mail too on the 1st of August and received the same reply.
Then on the 2nd of August i received another reply that my application was approved and a letter with instruction has been sent to my cic account(PPR)
Relax my friend good news is on the way.
good luck
Thanks mate... Hope it happens soon. Don't know why CEC applicants are stuck!

vishnu1982

Apr 10, 2012
Thanks dear:)
Indeed the wait is terrible. i can get it.
No no dependents have never ever been the cause of delay, people with 4 dependants have got PPR in 30 days. No worry here, let's wait for the Visa Office reply that will shed some light on the situation.
Dear Kiran,
Just wanted to update you that I called them and they said its in CIC Sydney. Also they said that criminality check is done, background verification is done, eligibility check is going on. As per them no additional documents required as of now.
What do you think.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
I would suggest you to check the tracker and see how many people are in the same boat as you. You can sort the trackers with your stream (CEC-FSW) and see who is on which stage. This will help you understand the different timelines.
Thank you for your quick response.. Where can I check that?? is there any site for that ?? if yes, it would be really helpful for me if someone can provide me the link ..

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Thank you for your quick response.. Where can I check that?? is there any site for that ?? if yes, it would be really helpful for me if someone can provide me the link ..
Yes, there is a website for that.

Since you are here on the May AOR thread. I will redirect you to the same tracker.

May 2017 AOR - Permanent Residency Tracker

Reactions: srujju