Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Thank you so much.. I have checked there.. Looks like less than 10% got their PPRs ( filter based on my application conditions)
You are very welcome! I am glad i could help. @srujju i suggest you to create your case there as well and keep updating as you progress. That does help people to keep their mind calm and be patient.

Do let me know if you have any other questions. I will try to help you as soon as i can.

Last edited:
Reactions: srujju

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Ut

But i saw someone mentioning in this forum that an applicant got rejected after ip2, because of mismatch in noc and job description.
That must have been the case where file was at LVO, it can happen, some VOs are brutal! hence I say you cannot be sure till your file is approved or you get golden e-mail.
Dn't worry, ottawa is finalising eligibility and then issuing IP2s as per current trends,

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Hello, any idea where I'm at now? Thanks
You are with most of the CEC applicants. I am not sure the name of the stage but it's IP1 OR IP2, which is very confusing.

Reactions: FedD

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Dear Kiran,
Just wanted to update you that I called them and they said its in CIC Sydney. Also they said that criminality check is done, background verification is done, eligibility check is going on. As per them no additional documents required as of now.
What do you think.
Okay good news is that eligibility is going on as CIO takes major time in starting the eligibility, hence the delay is over now, after this only security is left. Eligibility will be done in 2-3 days.
Sad part is that file is at CIO Sydney and it is bit slower and also after your eligibility is done here, file will be shipped off to LVO most likely die to load distribution, which might cause some delay in IP2. As IP2 will start when the Visa Officer starts the checks again at the LVO. But not to worry much if your Local Visa Office is a decent speed one then it will take maximum 20-30 days from now.
Also now wait for 7-10 days and e-mail them again to know the VO, this will help us know that when did they sent the application to LVO and we can predict the rest from there.
Hopefully it gets over soon my friend. Wish you luck:):)

vishnu1982

Apr 10, 2012
Okay good news is that eligibility is going on as CIO takes major time in starting the eligibility, hence the delay is over now, after this only security is left. Eligibility will be done in 2-3 days.
Sad part is that file is at CIO Sydney and it is bit slower and also after your eligibility is done here, file will be shipped off to LVO most likely die to load distribution, which might cause some delay in IP2. As IP2 will start when the Visa Officer starts the checks again at the LVO. But not to worry much if your Local Visa Office is a decent speed one then it will take maximum 20-30 days from now.
Also now wait for 7-10 days and e-mail them again to know the VO, this will help us know that when did they sent the application to LVO and we can predict the rest from there.
Hopefully it gets over soon my friend. Wish you luck:):)
Thanks Kiran,

You are a great help. God willing if I get the PR then I will for sure call you and thank you over the phone. You are really a true help. I will keep you posted.

Reactions: KiranK

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
You are very welcome! I am glad i could help. @srujju i suggest you to create your case there as well and keep updating as you progress. That does help people to keep their mind calm and be patient.

Do let me know if you have any other questions. I will try to help you as soon as i can.
Yeah, sure I will do that. Thank you for your help :)

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hello guys, went on a small vacation and I can see all the PPRs given here. Congrats to everybody who got their PPR and to us still waiting, it will come soon.
So, I got a reply from CIC:

Hello Infinix ,

Thank you for contacting us at CPC-Ottawa. Your file isn’t presently at our office, it’s at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney NS Canada. I can confirm your application is in our system and is being reviewed.

You need to submit your questions via the web form athttps://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx so they get directed to the proper office.

If you are presently in Canada, you can also contact the Call Centre at1-888-242-2100.

Please consult our website for information regarding approximate processing times:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

The RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fees - $490 per adult) remain outstanding on this file. Once these are paid, please reply to this email and attach the pdf receipt.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do;jsessionid=4E150EE0C45AA11A3E70AF1869BD2605?category=8

(If you get an "expired session" message, simply click on the link a second time.)

Regards,

Luc

LP18385

Unité de Service aux Clients (USC) | Client Service Unit (CSU)

Centre de Traitement des Demandes – Ottawa (CTD-O) | Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (CPC-O)

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada | Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

This is going to be a long wait. I will take a lot of patience.
My gcms notes should be available next week. I should get an idea of what's going on.

Reactions: sam_15 and KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks Kiran,

You are a great help. God willing if I get the PR then I will for sure call you and thank you over the phone. You are really a true help. I will keep you posted.
Thank you dear, you are a very kind person, happy to have met you:):).
Godspeed my friend, hope you get your wishes fulfilled very soon!

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
So, what question people are asking to CIC to get to know their status ??

Status of application ? or something else .. I'm thinking to send an email rn to CIC.. not sure what to ask to know the status of my applicatition.. I see people here asking about their VO instead of asking directly about the status or what stage application is at ??.. Can any please advise?

btw I am CEC inland.. AOR may 4th, medicals may 29th ..

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello guys, went on a small vacation and I can see all the PPRs given here. Congrats to everybody who got their PPR and to us still waiting, it will come soon.
So, I got a reply from CIC:

Hello Infinix ,

Thank you for contacting us at CPC-Ottawa. Your file isn’t presently at our office, it’s at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney NS Canada. I can confirm your application is in our system and is being reviewed.

You need to submit your questions via the web form athttps://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx so they get directed to the proper office.

If you are presently in Canada, you can also contact the Call Centre at1-888-242-2100.

Please consult our website for information regarding approximate processing times:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

The RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fees - $490 per adult) remain outstanding on this file. Once these are paid, please reply to this email and attach the pdf receipt.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do;jsessionid=4E150EE0C45AA11A3E70AF1869BD2605?category=8

(If you get an "expired session" message, simply click on the link a second time.)

Regards,

Luc

LP18385

Unité de Service aux Clients (USC) | Client Service Unit (CSU)

Centre de Traitement des Demandes – Ottawa (CTD-O) | Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (CPC-O)

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada | Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

This is going to be a long wait. I will take a lot of patience.
My gcms notes should be available next week. I should get an idea of what's going on.
Welcome back my friend, you were missed. Hopefully soon some update, share your GCMS status also, hopefully we get some positivity there.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
So, what question people are asking to CIC to get to know their status ??

Status of application ? or something else .. I'm thinking to send an email rn to CIC.. not sure what to ask to know the status of my applicatition.. I see people here asking about their VO instead of asking directly about the status or what stage application is at ??.. Can any please advise?

btw I am CEC inland.. AOR may 4th, medicals may 29th ..
CIC will not tell you that status over e-mail only the Visa Office. Yours is Ottawa as you are CEC, so no point asking that also.
I suggest you call them and speak to an agent and ask if eligibility is done or not? this will help you get some straight answer out of them.

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Welcome back my friend, you were missed. Hopefully soon some update, share your GCMS status also, hopefully we get some positivity there.
Hey Kiran, finished packing up yet? Missed you guys too. I will surely share the notes.

Reactions: KiranK