FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Your application is already approved, this is the recent trend from Ottawa, IP2 is initiated on approved application. Congratulations dear.
Ottawa is delaying PPRs are bit even to approved applications, i suggest you wait 20 days in IP2 before contacting them.
I think next week might see a downpour for Indian applicants! this week was majorly inland and USA applicants with few other outlanders.
Thank you very much @gurik for info. Yeah i will wait for couple of more weeks. Many people are waiting for PPR so i suppose its quite normal. Hope to get something positive soon. :)

Reactions: sam_15 and gurik

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Anybody from May AOR from CEC inland got any ppr yet ?? And if our file is in progress can we travel outside canada ?? And how long does it take after Ip1 for CEC inland people to get ppr ?? Based on the current scenario. Could anyone please answer these questions thanks.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Anybody from May AOR from CEC inland got any ppr yet ?? And if our file is in progress can we travel outside canada ?? And how long does it take after Ip1 for CEC inland people to get ppr ?? Based on the current scenario. Could anyone please answer these questions thanks.
I just saw thread where cec applicant of 10 may i think got ppr.
You can travel outside but you should have proper documents which are required to get entry back in canada.
Cec processing just started again after long time, so we can only see how it goes.

Hope it helps!

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Just received a reply regarding visa office inquiry. They told me that my application is being processed at CPC Ottawa but they can not tell when it will be ready for finalization.

AOR 6 May, CEC-Inland, Med (reviewing results), BGC (processing your BGC). Any idea what to expect next and when?

Wait is killing!

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hi friends,
Finally........ i received my GOLDEN EMAIL yesterday in my cic account.:p:D:)
My joy is not complete without a rain of PPR for everyone waiting,am praying for you guys.

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
I s
Just received a reply regarding visa office inquiry. They told me that my application is being processed at CPC Ottawa but they can not tell when it will be ready for finalization.

AOR 6 May, CEC-Inland, Med (reviewing results), BGC (processing your BGC). Any idea what to expect next and when?

Wait is killing!
I sent a mail too on the 1st of August and received the same reply.
Then on the 2nd of August i received another reply that my application was approved and a letter with instruction has been sent to my cic account(PPR)
Relax my friend good news is on the way.
good luck

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
I sent a mail too on the 1st of August and received the same reply.
Then on the 2nd of August i received another reply that my application was approved and a letter with instruction has been sent to my cic account(PPR)
Relax my friend good news is on the way.
good luck
Are you a CEC applicant whats your Aor and when did u passed ur meds and ip1 and ip2 ??

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi friends,
Finally........ i received my GOLDEN EMAIL yesterday in my cic account.:p:D:)
My joy is not complete without a rain of PPR for everyone waiting,am praying for you guys.
One more guy gill received the PPR on CIC account. It seems, email is not the only medium.

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
One more guy gill received the PPR on CIC account. It seems, email is not the only medium.
Hi @Pawshi i just want to add something.
In my previous post i said that, i did not receive any email about my med pass, but i received an email in my inbox (not spam folder) stating that my application has been updated. The email i received was almost a day after. There are delays also in sending emails.

Jaysheel

Jul 25, 2014
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Please add me to watsapp group. India isd code- 9677031396

Makeit

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Hi guys

Current status is:

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

My medical and BG check changes just yesterday.

Today I got an email from CIC asking me to upload the original copy of my Educational Credential Assessment from WES.

Is this common? I thought they used the WES reference number provided on the application to verify this?

I guess I am in R10 at this stage?

Thanks!

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Hi guys

Current status is:

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

My medical and BG check changes just yesterday.

Today I got an email from CIC asking me to upload the original copy of my Educational Credential Assessment from WES.

Is this common? I thought they used the WES reference number provided on the application to verify this?

I guess I am in R10 at this stage?

Thanks!
Hi @Makeit You need to provide a soft-copy of your WES assessment. You can download it from your WES login.

Reactions: Makeit

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
I have just completed doing so, thanks for the input!

Is this an odd request? I guess they are verifying my eligibility?
I don't think, it's an odd request. Everyone i know has uploaded the WES softcopy with other Educational docs.

Makeit

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
I don't think, it's an odd request. Everyone i know has uploaded the WES softcopy with other Educational docs.
Interesting - I wrongly presumed that the WES reference number I provided when applying was sufficient I guess.

Odd that they let me submit the application without the softcopy but hey, at least its addressed now!

Thanks for the input sir!