Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
hey, can anyone confirm how many actual locations our application goes through for FSW-Outland applicants?

The first is the Centralised Intake Office i assume, but where exactly is that? Sydney or Ottawa? And what happens here?
After this, does it go somewhere else, and at what stage?
Last i think is the Local Visa Office, and I read somewhere that they just carry out the last BG Check (IP2) and then we're good to go.

Can someone clarify this, please?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
hey, can anyone confirm how many actual locations our application goes through for FSW-Outland applicants?

The first is the Centralised Intake Office i assume, but where exactly is that? Sydney or Ottawa? And what happens here? IMO,Ottawa
After this, does it go somewhere else, and at what stage? At IP 2 stage it goes to your Local Visa Office
Last i think is the Local Visa Office, and I read somewhere that they just carry out the last BG Check (IP2) and then we're good to go.Correct.

Can someone clarify this, please?

rohan_exp

May 22, 2017
Hi , Anyone Passed your medicals please update your status here. I am checking the myimmigration tracker and no one cleared Medicals after 9th May 2017 and the last person who cleared Medical was on 9th Jun 2017 as per the tracker, so just curious if anyone cleared medicals who applied on or after 9th May 2017 , seems process get stuck :( :(

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi , Anyone Passed your medicals please update your status here. I am checking the myimmigration tracker and no one cleared Medicals after 9th May 2017 and the last person who cleared Medical was on 9th Jun 2017 as per the tracker, so just curious if anyone cleared medicals who applied on or after 9th May 2017 , seems process get stuck :( :(
it is sort of stuck it seems :( but maybe again.. CIC works in batches...

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
That's weird because I got a phone call from my friend today who got his PPR yesterday. His AOR is May 19th and mine is 6th May.:(:(o_O

My medical is also not passed yet. How is CIC working?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
CEC - Both me and my friend.
CEC processing times are very fast, its strange you haven't got your medical passed yet. Like you said CIC is very unpredictable in this, hang in there , it will be anytime now.

fussbot

Jun 13, 2017
I am the same. CEC and my AOR was May 12th. I've been checking every day but it looks like some FSW Outland applicants are getting medicals passed that have AORs later than May 12th. Hopefully they pick up CEC again soon. It's been 41 days since my AOR and no movement.

motobunny

Jul 26, 2016
CEC processing times are very fast, its strange you haven't got your medical passed yet. Like you said CIC is very unpredictable in this, hang in there , it will be anytime now.
Same here. My AOR is on the 19th and CEC stream, Medical still hasn't passed yet, Probably it's taking more than 30 days.

anyways, please add me to the group !