+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I know appreciate your words. I have ordered GCMS notes as well. And my ADR changed to we need more documents in order to process your appliaction and will send you a message with details. This is a system glitch as per CIC agent. Let's see what when GCMs notes come in.
All the very best to everyone on this group and hope the positive news flows in soon

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
I know appreciate your words. I have ordered GCMS notes as well. And my ADR changed to we need more documents in order to process your appliaction and will send you a message with details. This is a system glitch as per CIC agent. Let's see what when GCMs notes come in.
I ordered GCMS notes and i also now have the same for ADR - we need more documents.

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Check with the LVO..All the best atleast now you know where to follow up
LVO (New Delhi) does not take calls to answer case specific queries which is frustrating. I sent an email through the web form last week. Hope they at least reply. I wish they were more sensitive to time and to applications where medicals are close to expiry date.

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Is there a WhatsApp group specifically for May 2017 AOR? I would like to be added to it as well.

Bestwillhappen

Jun 28, 2017
@legalfalcon and all

please for those who applied through Express Entry, are we obliged to land in Ontario/Toronto or can we also land in Quebec?

If we land in Ontario/Toronto and then find a job in Quebec, can we move to and work in Quebec?

Thanks for the advice.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon and all

please for those who applied through Express Entry, are we obliged to land in Ontario/Toronto or can we also land in Quebec?

If we land in Ontario/Toronto and then find a job in Quebec, can we move to and work in Quebec?

Thanks for the advice.
After you get your PR Visa and CoPR you can land anywhere in Canada, including any port of entry in Quebec. However, after landing, as a FSW or non Quebec PNP, you cannot have intentions of settling in Quebec. So don't provide a Quebec address for your PR card if your are not a Quebec PNP.

As a FSW, once your are admitted in Canada as a PR, you have a constitutional right to move and settles in any part of Canada, including Quebec.

For PNP, they have provincial residency requirements, which I have listed in a blog post.

Read the post to understand your constitutional rights and PNP obligations:

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/understanding-provincial-nomination-pogram/

Bestwillhappen

Jun 28, 2017
After you get your PR Visa and CoPR you can land anywhere in Canada, including any port of entry in Quebec. However, after landing, as a FSW or non Quebec PNP, you cannot have intentions of settling in Quebec. So don't provide a Quebec address for your PR card if your are not a Quebec PNP.

As a FSW, once your are admitted in Canada as a PR, you have a constitutional right to move and settles in any part of Canada, including Quebec.

For PNP, they have provincial residency requirements, which I have listed in a blog post.

Wow!! Thanks a million, @legalfalcon

Bestwillhappen

Jun 28, 2017

Wow!! Thanks a million, @legalfalcon

Will read through and allow me please to ask clarification questions if any after. Thanks a million for your generosity and prompt reply.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.