Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Try calling this number +1 613 944 4000.
Thank you so much. I tried calling them today but they could not connect me to an agent due to high volume of calls. I could only get an automated update stating that they are reviewing the eligibility requirements and do not need any further info or docs. Any idea how latest this info is?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
I raised a CSE on 1st of this month .. I got acknowledgement email immediately , but after a week (i.e today ), I got an email which has no information at all from do-not reply .. All it says is, thank you for contacting ... we are striving to improve our services..
strange..

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Thank you so much. I tried calling them today but they could not connect me to an agent due to high volume of calls. I could only get an automated update stating that they are reviewing the eligibility requirements and do not need any further info or docs. Any idea how latest this info is?
This sounds like what is on the portal when you sign in your profile.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Thats the latest update.. it matches with whats on the Account.. Try calling them around 9 am Canada time ..you might get through to an agent.. I give it a couple of tries and sometimes you get through

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I think you cannot tell what stage that is unless u manage to talk to an agent. I ordered the GCMS notes myself
Sometimes the agents are cooperative else they also do not disclose too much information.. I ordered GCMS lasst week.. lets see what it says..hopefully I get a decision before that

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
This sounds like what is on the portal when you sign in your profile.
The automated thing reads out the same stuff that is in the online portal so that doesn't help much. I called them again the next day and was able to get through the call and speak to the agent. He was quite helpful but I figured out that once a file is passed on to a local VO, they do not have a track of what is being done with your file and they cannot do anything. We have to contact the local visa office through emails (to which you never get a response) to get an update.

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Thats the latest update.. it matches with whats on the Account.. Try calling them around 9 am Canada time ..you might get through to an agent.. I give it a couple of tries and sometimes you get through
I got through by calling at 9:30 am Canada time and that helped. I found out that my VO was New Delhi. My application has been sitting with them since Oct 2017 and nothing has moved. Got my GCMS notes today which mentions the following:

Eligibility - Not Started
Security - Not Started
Criminality - Passed
Info Sharing - Complete
Due Date - 2018/02/15

I am not sure how far I am from the next review or update and my medicals expire next month :(

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
I called IRCC yesterday and every time I call I get different answers and their statements contradict. Then they apologize that last agent gave the wrong information. The person I spoke with yesterday was literally telling me to hang up as she doesn't know much she is just an agent and have limited access to notes. She said I can write a to IRCC which I have tried and came out be useless with no informative reply.

I am May 12th AOR- not sure what to do next.
I have been told that my eligibility, security and medicals are passed. They are working on Criminality. And it's been 3 months.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I got through by calling at 9:30 am Canada time and that helped. I found out that my VO was New Delhi. My application has been sitting with them since Oct 2017 and nothing has moved. Got my GCMS notes today which mentions the following:

Eligibility - Not Started
Security - Not Started
Criminality - Passed
Info Sharing - Complete
Due Date - 2018/02/15

I am not sure how far I am from the next review or update and my medicals expire next month :(
Check with the LVO..All the best atleast now you know where to follow up

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I called IRCC yesterday and every time I call I get different answers and their statements contradict. Then they apologize that last agent gave the wrong information. The person I spoke with yesterday was literally telling me to hang up as she doesn't know much she is just an agent and have limited access to notes. She said I can write a to IRCC which I have tried and came out be useless with no informative reply.

I have been told that my eligibility, security and medicals are passed. They are working on Criminality. And it's been 3 months.
Check which Visa office your application is in.. also keep writing to them .. Someone on this forum mentioned that they wrote to NDVO and got their PPR

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017

We can only be patient, keep our fingers crossed, follow up and pray.. Hope we all get the PPRs this month

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Check which Visa office your application is in.. also keep writing to them .. Someone on this forum mentioned that they wrote to NDVO and got their PPR
I am inland andm y visa office is Ottawa. I wrote an email and got a standard reply in less than 6 hours. It is depressing, I mean at least give a valid response answer what people are asking you. We donot expect a response in a day or 2, take couple weeks but give a valid answer.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I am inland andm y visa office is Ottawa. I wrote an email and got a standard reply in less than 6 hours. It is depressing, I mean at least give a valid response answer what people are asking you. We donot expect a response in a day or 2, take couple weeks but give a valid answer.
We are FSWO and visa office is Ottawa.. I understand what you are going through.. we got the RPRF request on the 18th of July.. and BCG went into In Progress by August End.. Its been a long Journey since then with virtually no update or movement till Mid Nov where the ADR changed and stayed that way till we applied for GCMs in the last week of Jan..Like I said we can only be patient and wait for the positive outcome.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
We are FSWO and visa office is Ottawa.. I understand what you are going through.. we got the RPRF request on the 18th of July.. and BCG went into In Progress by August End.. Its been a long Journey since then with virtually no update or movement till Mid Nov where the ADR changed and stayed that way till we applied for GCMs in the last week of Jan..Like I said we can only be patient and wait for the positive outcome.
I know appreciate your words. I have ordered GCMS notes as well. And my ADR changed to we need more documents in order to process your appliaction and will send you a message with details. This is a system glitch as per CIC agent. Let's see what when GCMs notes come in.