+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 visitor Visa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I also just realized I selected the wrong option under " why do you need a visa?"- is it possible to send a webform for them to make this correction?
Am so tensed right now, not sure what to do. A couple of mistakes on just this application alone.
What did you select?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Am inviting my sister what do you think is the best option to select?
The one you did is fine. She is the one applying not you. She is your extended family. Selection of purpose of visit is the least important part. Her showing her own funds, travel history and ties to return are most important.

fumsky002

Feb 24, 2018
The one you did is fine. She is the one applying not you. She is your extended family. Selection of purpose of visit is the least important part. Her showing her own funds, travel history and ties to return are most important.
Noted.

Thank you

crossiwre

Jan 11, 2019
- If she is staying with you, you can come up with a number for the numbers of days she is staying in Canada as her expenses. Does she have any money in the bank? She has to show her proof of funds, For example, you can't say she has 10K to stay in Canada and not show any proof of funds. If you are indicating that you are helping her with the expenses you should show your own proof of funds as well.

- About your second question, Why do you need to add travel history prior to 5 years? The forms only asks for the past 5 years so more than 5 years is not relevant to her application.
Hi, I am helping my friends do the application for visitor visa for their sister in mexico. She has been here few times on ETA in the last few years. On the vistor visa application, for the income it requires proof which she provided by her mexican bank but its in spanish. Do we need them to translate it over there and re-send or can we just do it here in canada as we have a copy pdf of it. Not sure if certified is needed but also the sister will be supported here so income should not be an issue since the brother is PR here and has funds. Not sure how much one should put down if she is here for 5 months.

mahsakh

May 10, 2024
Hi, I am helping my friends do the application for visitor visa for their sister in mexico. She has been here few times on ETA in the last few years. On the vistor visa application, for the income it requires proof which she provided by her mexican bank but its in spanish. Do we need them to translate it over there and re-send or can we just do it here in canada as we have a copy pdf of it. Not sure if certified is needed but also the sister will be supported here so income should not be an issue since the brother is PR here and has funds. Not sure how much one should put down if she is here for 5 months.
all the submitted documents should be translated in either french or english. She can ask her bank in Mexico to provide her with an english bank statements. As far as I know most banks will do so and they'll indicate the exchange rate currency as well. Tell her to ask her bank.

Reactions: crossiwre

Jugrajchouhan

Mar 11, 2019
Submitted visitor visa canada application with my mother on 13th may. Im previously refused so my biometrics are already done. I could not get my mother's biometric instruction letter. There is no update after submission.

Reactions: pawanjot

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Canada
Submitted visitor visa canada application with my mother on 13th may. Im previously refused so my biometrics are already done. I could not get my mother's biometric instruction letter. There is no update after submission.
how about medical was it done upfront? Try to check the Tracker that shows eligibility status.

if you don’t mind what was the reason for previous refusal?