+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

pearl2018

Oct 14, 2018
I havnt heard even about finger prints yet..... is this the necessary or every one is required to send finger prints...??

Lionhearted

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
Among all the case processing centres Calgary seems to be the slowest, according to the spreadsheet people from April still haven’t received test invitation date or may be they haven’t updated their status but either way Calgary office needs to speed their process pace

pearl2018

Oct 14, 2018
For me application recvd date is July 19 and process start date is August 8th.... and since than i havn't heard any thing from them....
Dont know what to do...
Most of the people have got test date as per my details.... any one else left for same schedule...??

Last edited:

Francisa

Jun 26, 2018
calgary
Hi folks just got an email from CIC today, test date nov 08th. i had no update of my status on the online. directly got the test invite.

pearl2018

Oct 14, 2018
calgary
Hi folks just got an email from CIC today, test date nov 08th. i had no update of my status on the online. directly got the test invite.
Plz tell ur further details that when u sent application and when they started process after receiving...??

silverduz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi just did my written exam today. got 19/20. i was nervous there calling for interview base on your test invite number. in total number of person taking the exam is 45 and im in number.

sgill83

Sep 25, 2018
For me application recvd date is July 19 and process start date is August 8th.... and since than i havn't heard any thing from them....
Dont know what to do...
Most of the people have got test date as per my details.... any one else left for same schedule...??
Dont worry! I am in the same boat. Waiting, waiting and waiting. I live in Toronto so I guess both Calgary and Toronto are realllyyyyyy SLOW.

Francisa

Jun 26, 2018
Plz tell ur further details that when u sent application and when they started process after receiving...??
i sent it in may. received a letter in july that's its in process however the online status just showed application received. today got an email for test.