+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

bs1992

Nov 18, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
Hello all, just wanting to clarify. Are people getting the "In Process" notification via email? Or through the online portal? I got my AOR on July 25th and I still don't seem to be in the system. I have tried entering my PR Number, Application Number and Receipt Number. I thought I would call to check but I couldn't get through. Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

I'm assuming because I got the AOR that I included all the documents and I'm unlikely to have my application returned? Thanks!

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Please update
IP 31 July
Thanks and good luck
Updated, thanks
Hi Admin,

Please update my status

Application received -- April 12
Started processing-- July 19
Though I have updated April sheet, but this should be contributed in April thread
Please update Sheet
Status change to 'in process' July 31, 2018
Updated, thanks
Hello Admin
Please update my status:
Change to 'in process' July 30, 2018

Thanks!
Updated, thanks

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Processinh starts on 01st august...how much time it will take more for oath or citizenship grant approval?
Please provide other details also to be updated on the sheet
App Type:
Physical days :
App. Sent:
App. delivered :
AOR received :
In Process:

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Hello all, just wanting to clarify. Are people getting the "In Process" notification via email? Or through the online portal? I got my AOR on July 25th and I still don't seem to be in the system. I have tried entering my PR Number, Application Number and Receipt Number. I thought I would call to check but I couldn't get through. Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

I'm assuming because I got the AOR that I included all the documents and I'm unlikely to have my application returned? Thanks!
Yes it is unlikely that your application is returned after AOR.
As for ecas, I have come across some cases where people having First Middle Last names in the their name, the last name field can be of combination. If that is the case, then you try checking how your name is mentioned on COPR or PR card and try those combinations. If that is not the case, then sometimes a phone call to CIC resolves the issue. Hope this helps

Last edited:

suzanar

Aug 1, 2018
Hello, application sent May 16, delivered May 18 and still no AOR :( How long would you still recommend to wait before action (and what would that be)?
Thank you!

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, application sent May 16, delivered May 18 and still no AOR :( How long would you still recommend to wait before action (and what would that be)?
Thank you!
Updated on sheet. Can expect AOR anytime now. Can I have other details for the sheet please?
App Type:
Physical days :

suzanar

Aug 1, 2018
Hi, sorry about that:
App Type: Single
Physical days : 1103

Just little nervous as I can see people submitting 2-3 weeks after me already having AOR and people who submitted at the same time being having AOR since middle of July.

EstherBarros

Aug 18, 2014
BC- Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
Hi, sorry about that:
App Type: Single
Physical days : 1103

Just little nervous as I can see people submitting 2-3 weeks after me already having AOR and people who submitted at the same time being having AOR since middle of July.
Hi Suzanar,

The total processing time average given by IRCC is 12 months- within that time frame, things can happen very differently for all applicants. There is no action to be taken until 12 months have passed, if you try to contact them before 12 months they will simply say that 12 months is the processing time, and you should contact them after that time has passed.

Just be patient :)

Last edited:

nick_689

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018

Did you try your UCI or Client id usually 8 numbers separated by a dash xxxx-xxxx. ?