01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Hello Friends
Finally the wait is over. Patience of 102 days paid off with God's grace. Received the golden mail
AOR 1st May 2018
IP1 9th May 2018
Med Passed 31st May 2018
IP2 27th July
PPR 11th August 2018
FSW-O with 1 dependent (Spouse)
Called IRCC twice after 90 days of file submission to know the progress

Thank you for the timely replies, moral support and guidance I received here and I wish speedy PPR to all.
Congratulations! Can you please let us know what CIC agents told you when you called after 90 days?

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Hey I am in the same situation-
Aor 26th May-
ADR= PCC request

then as soon as i submitted ADR changed to Not Applicable.

And I am on Ip1 as well.
Hi Guys,

I am in the same boat as you.
AOR : 22nd May
Additional WES request : 5th June
Med Passed : 28th JUne
Still in IP1 stage

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Hello Friends
Finally the wait is over. Patience of 102 days paid off with God's grace. Received the golden mail
AOR 1st May 2018
IP1 9th May 2018
Med Passed 31st May 2018
IP2 27th July
PPR 11th August 2018

Thank you for the timely replies, moral support and guidance I received here and I wish speedy PPR to all.
congratulations buddy

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Hello Friends
AOR 1st May 2018
IP1 9th May 2018
Med Passed 31st May 2018
IP2 27th July
PPR 11th August 2018

Congratulations , your case give me hope. IP1 45 days and counting

Only response I had from them was “We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.” - CPC - Ottawa

ALEMATIZ1

Aug 14, 2018
Hello
I am new in this Forum

could you help me please ?
i want to know in what stage of the process i am.

this is my information

review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

two months ago they asked me for RCMP and submitted this documents but I have not heard from them since that request.
I am not done with my police certificated form my home country because i need a letter from CIC.

thank you so much for your help

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hello
I am new in this Forum

could you help me please ?
i want to know in what stage of the process i am.

this is my information

review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

two months ago they asked me for RCMP and submitted this documents but I have not heard from them since that request.
I am not done with my police certificated form my home country because i need a letter from CIC.

thank you so much for your help
IP2

afrosa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2014
thanks.

I did get a screenshot of my application status today. It says:

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

You passed the medical exam.

We do not need additional documents.

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am happy that thing are moving along, will check again in a couple of weeks.
Mine equal except that they don't say specifically "in progress" only in the beginning they say "