+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

MayurPawar

Aug 4, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello Friends
Finally the wait is over. Patience of 102 days paid off with God's grace. Received the golden mail
AOR 1st May 2018
IP1 9th May 2018
Med Passed 31st May 2018
IP2 27th July
PPR 11th August 2018
FSW-O with 1 dependent (Spouse)
Called IRCC twice after 90 days of file submission to know the progress

Thank you for the timely replies, moral support and guidance I received here and I wish speedy PPR to all.
Congratulations!!!
My AOR is May 2. I think I am now the longest waiting applicant in this group.
Waiting for 105 days now. Have not received any update since ip2 (more than a month now).
Hoping to receive the Golden mail this week...
Congratulations to all who received the PPR mail!!!

Reactions: jasonn

mldtemi

May 18, 2018
@legalfalcon ,

Hi, please one quick question, a friend submitted her documents on her profile but she has an issue on her WES regarding the year of birth. It’s different from her real year of birth. When she contacted WES , they said the mistake is from her institution etc. So she attached the communications with them with her WES report.

However, her birth certificate, international passport, Nigerian National Population certificate of date of birth, PCC (Nigeria and US) carry the correct date and year of birth. Do you think this will affect her?

What do you advise that she does?

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
I've been on ip1 for slightly over a 100 days. It feels as though there will be a PPR rain this week. BT its just a feeling, and I kinda believe it.
Lets hope so bro, but wouldnt we need to become IP2 before getting PPR?

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Lets hope so bro, but wouldnt we need to become IP2 before getting PPR?
Normally we should become IP2 before PPR but you know these things can be done faster than we think. It all depends on the officer handling it. Let's continue to hope for the best bro

Reactions: ahmao

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
@legalfalcon ,

Hi, please one quick question, a friend submitted her documents on her profile but she has an issue on her WES regarding the year of birth. It’s different from her real year of birth. When she contacted WES , they said the mistake is from her institution etc. So she attached the communications with them with her WES report.

However, her birth certificate, international passport, Nigerian National Population certificate of date of birth, PCC (Nigeria and US) carry the correct date and year of birth. Do you think this will affect her?

What do you advise that she does?
I think your friend has done what she's supposed to do so relax and remove the thought of it from your mind. Your supporting docs are valid proofs of DOB.

Reactions: mldtemi