+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

msjpk

Oct 13, 2017
Hey everyone,
Just curious on how long did your PA wait for him/her to receive email request about the sched. A?
I am the sponsor and I received my SA and it says on the email that cic will send the PA a request and instructions of sched. A in 5 business days and we only have 30 days to submit the requested document. It's been 10 days now and my PA did not receive any emails yet with reguards to the request they mentioned.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hey everyone,
Just curious on how long did your PA wait for his/her to receive email request about the sched. A?
I am the sponsor and I received my SA and it says on the email that cic will send the PA a request and instructions of sched. A in 5 business days and we only have 30 days to submit the requested document. It's been 10 days now and my PA did not receive any emails yet with reguards to the request they mentioned.

Thank you!
Did she check the GC key

msjpk

Oct 13, 2017
Did she check the GC key
Hi Tory, no we did not link our application online. I do have GCkey but there's nothing in there. I checked our application on ECAS using UCI#. And still waiting for the email about the schedule A for the PA. We only have 2 more weeks before the 30days period will be over. I might have to call cic on monday. Thanks.

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Hi Tory, no we did not link our application online. I do have GCkey but there's nothing in there. I checked our application on ECAS using UCI#. And still waiting for the email about the schedule A for the PA. We only have 2 more weeks before the 30days period will be over. I might have to call cic on monday. Thanks.
Our account was initially not linked and we waited a week for that email but it never showed up so we decided to just mail ours through courier and guess what it worked! Do not wait for them to email you if your account has not been linked because they are sooooooooooo slow with that.. our email never even ended up coming even after a month. I would suggest you to upload Schedule A and PCC through Webform, so that you also have scanned copies of all of them and then mail them the original schedule A (withe PA's signature) and original PCC through courier

msjpk

Oct 13, 2017
Our account was initially not linked and we waited a week for that email but it never showed up so we decided to just mail ours through courier and guess what it worked! Do not wait for them to email you if your account has not been linked because they are sooooooooooo slow with that.. our email never even ended up coming even after a month. I would suggest you to upload Schedule A and PCC through Webform, so that you also have scanned copies of all of them and then mail them the original schedule A (withe PA's signature) and original PCC through courier

Thank you so much, I was thinking of mailing it too eventhough we have not receive the email request. We don't want to wait till we run out of time. Will the address be the same on the address when I mailed the application form? They did not request for PCC because I already included it on the original package and checked it on the document checklist. They only request for the sched. A.

Thanks for replying, it means a lot.

Reactions: Tory

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Thank you so much, I was thinking of mailing it too eventhough we have not receive the email request. We don't want to wait till we run out of time. Will the address be the same on the address when I mailed the application form? They did not request for PCC because I already included it on the original package and checked it on the document checklist. They only request for the sched. A.

Thanks for replying, it means a lot.
No worries. You can send it to the original address as some members of the forum have done that. We sent it to the address below with a cover letter stating that our account could not be linked so we did not receive a request for uploading it. We ncluded sponsor's name, PA's name, and Application number on the letter. Also make sure that the Schedule A has a handwritten signature of PA beside his/her typed name. Good Luck!

Required Documents
CPC Mississauga
PO box 6100 Station A Mississauga ON
L5A4H4

Reactions: msjpk

msjpk

Oct 13, 2017
No worries. You can send it to the original address as some members of the forum have done that. We sent it to the address below with a cover letter stating that our account could not be linked so we did not receive a request for uploading it. We ncluded sponsor's name, PA's name, and Application number on the letter. Also make sure that the Schedule A has a handwritten signature of PA beside his/her typed name. Good Luck!

Required Documents
CPC Mississauga
PO box 6100 Station A Mississauga ON
L5A4H4

Thank you very much!

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hello all. I have an important question. My husband (PA) is planning to land in Canada in a few days. In the documents required for landing, it says proof of funds but since it’s his first time in Canada he does not have a canadian bank account and he’s only planning to bring CAD10,000. Would that be enough? What should he do?

(I am his sponsor and when applying for PR, I gave CIC a bank statement but I’m out of the country at the moment and can not get an official statement from the bank. Should I print out my bank statement and give it to him just in case? )

taran087

Jun 25, 2016
Hi guys.
I am new here. I have had federal application in process since feb/2016. Then, I sponsored my spouse in 2nd june/2017. Medical was done on june 10, 2017. Since August, my cic account was saying, we are processing bcg. I just checked my ecas today and found Dm. I don't know what forum should i follow. Is there anyone in same situation and have received passport request?
I really want to know how long it takes after Dm in ecas notes. My work permit is expiring nov27/2017. Please advise

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi guys.
I am new here. I have had federal application in process since feb/2016. Then, I sponsored my spouse in 2nd june/2017. Medical was done on june 10, 2017. Since August, my cic account was saying, we are processing bcg. I just checked my ecas today and found Dm. I don't know what forum should i follow. Is there anyone in same situation and have received passport request?
I really want to know how long it takes after Dm in ecas notes. My work permit is expiring nov27/2017. Please advise
Your spouse should get D.M. tell her to check her ecas or gc key

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
I am may 8th applicant, NDVO asked my wife (P.A) for additional pcc from Dubai which was submitted 2 weeks ago, after which GC key changed to documents uploaded. Now it has changed again to additional documents required. There is no email received stating what documents are required, I am confused anybody with same situation. BGC has not yet started.