+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

NicandNacho

Jul 17, 2017
I am may 8th applicant, NDVO asked my wife (P.A) for additional pcc from Dubai which was submitted 2 weeks ago, after which GC key changed to documents uploaded. Now it has changed again to additional documents required. There is no email received stating what documents are required, I am confused anybody with same situation. BGC has not yet started.
Yes I am in the same situation. Sent in police check and then about 2 weeks ago gckey changed to say they need more documents. I think it must be a technical issue. Called in and they couldnt tell us anything except that if they needed something they would have sent a message / no news is good news. Also sent in a technical issue report and they replied that they are looking into it and no news is good news.

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Yes I am in the same situation. Sent in police check and then about 2 weeks ago gckey changed to say they need more documents. I think it must be a technical issue. Called in and they couldnt tell us anything except that if they needed something they would have sent a message / no news is good news. Also sent in a technical issue report and they replied that they are looking into it and no news is good news.
Yeah dont know what to make of it, hope for the best, i am may 8th app recieved, what is ur date.

Reactions: NicandNacho

Md Abdullah al mamun

Aug 17, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Med's Request
4-10-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2017
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
Need help
on 10th our medical got passed. Week later The Singapore Visa office just sent back 18 of our pictures, which we sent them as a prove of our relationship. And our background check is in process too.
But I heard before if they send back the picture most likely we will get interview. Now I am worried we don't want interview and get even more delayed.

Anyone can tell me should I expect an interview?

Susieq

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
They actually said “no news is good news”? My husband passed his medical in may and we haven’t heard anything since then.

Reactions: NicandNacho

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
They actually said “no news is good news”? My husband passed his medical in may and we haven’t heard anything since then.
Have yiu ordered gcm notes if u haven't please do u may get some insight what is going on with ur file. Which is ur VO.

Susieq

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Have yiu ordered gcm notes if u haven't please do u may get some insight what is going on with ur file. Which is ur VO.
I just found out about the gcms notes from this forum, had no clue or would have done it sooner. The office is São Paulo brazil

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
I just found out about the gcms notes from this forum, had no clue or would have done it sooner. The office is São Paulo brazil
You could also get your spouse to call the CIC center which is faster but for indepth details gcm notes are better.

NicandNacho

Jul 17, 2017
Yes. Basically they said if they needed something or there was a big red flag they would message you asap. Not very comforting but it is what it is! Goodluck !!

Mbcu95

Aug 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
Getting conserned because I had to get fingerprinted by the RCMP and they said the results had to be in within 30 days of the request. Well I got my electronic fingerprints done and it said they would send the results directly to the Mississauga location. Nothing has changed online and there's a spot for me to upload info but I have nothing to upload. What if the RCMP doesn't process my fingerprints by the 27th

Last edited:

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hii
Yesterday i checked my gckey account and finally i got updated status with
We are processing your background check .We will send u msg if we need more information.:):)
anyone knows what exactly they do while processing background check? We already provide them with police clearance certificates, what else they are checking there and how long normally it takes?