+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hi..how did u receive ur aor..by mail? Can u please share it.. thank u
It was an email. Contents are given below. Names have been removed.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxx,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/06/01 on behalf of the following member(s):

Xxxxxxxx

Denis_70

Nov 24, 2016
My wife, applicant just did her PCC but won't get it until Aug 18. I will upload the receipt stating that date in lieu of the PCC. It's half English and half Thai. I'm guess I'll have to pay to have that translated.

Adrs

Jul 3, 2017
It was an email. Contents are given below. Names have been removed.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxx,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/06/01 on behalf of the following member(s):

Xxxxxxxx
Thank you

kari2016

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
07-06-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
28-06-2017
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
I asked the same thing before. But no one answered. I think we shall start one. My number +1 613-552-1987.
If any such group is there then please share whats app invite here..I also want to join...

kari2016

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
07-06-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
28-06-2017
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Received AOR2 last week but still didn't receive anything regarding ECAS ...do they send email for ECAS as well??

Pacopz

Mar 19, 2017
OK, so I got a request to send in a Schedule A background check (June 30th), even though I sent a completed and validated one with our application. Problem is the one I did was a Dec. 2012 form, and the CIC website says there is a new Dec 2016 form (although the form sections do not include it). When I try follow their link to view the form I keep getting a message saying that my computer cannot view the form as I need to update to the latest version of Acrobat Reader. Have done the upgrade and yet still cannot view the document. Any ideas or people with similar issues? I could just submit the one I have completed (2012 version) but don't want to risk it getting rejected.

kari2016

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
07-06-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
28-06-2017
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
No. You can check ECAS using the application number or UCI number. They won't send any email for that.
Okk...Thanks a lot....just checked on the ECAS link and came to know about my application status as 'In Process'....

Pacopz

Mar 19, 2017
OK, so I got a request to send in a Schedule A background check (June 30th), even though I sent a completed and validated one with our application. Problem is the one I did was a Dec. 2012 form, and the CIC website says there is a new Dec 2016 form (although the form sections do not include it). When I try follow their link to view the form I keep getting a message saying that my computer cannot view the form as I need to update to the latest version of Acrobat Reader. Have done the upgrade and yet still cannot view the document. Any ideas or people with similar issues? I could just submit the one I have completed (2012 version) but don't want to risk it getting rejected.
Managed to sort. Had to save the file to my computer and then open with Adobe Reader.

Afw

May 20, 2017
Hi friends! I have a couple of questions:

1. My husband completed his medical exam on June 14, the medical office told him he has passed but on GCKey it still says they are reviewing medical exam. Based on the spreadsheet I am seeing that people that complete medical exam have passed only a few days later. The medical office processes using eMedical and said that we should hear results very quickly. Should we call the call centre and inquire about results? Is anyone else in the same position as us? Any advice?

2. On ECAS there are no updates under my husbands information even though we have received SA and medical, Schedule A and PPC request. It only says that they have received our application May 8th. Is anyone else's ECAS account not reflecting their updates they have received on GCKey?

Thank you!

Last edited:
C

Classic Chucks

Hi friends! I have a couple of questions:

1. My husband completed his medical exam on June 14, the medical office told him he has passed but on GCKey it still says they are reviewing medical exam. Based on the spreedsheat I am seeing that people that complete medical exam have passed only a few days later. The medical office processes using eMedical and said that we should hear results very quickly. Should we call the call centre and inquire about results? Is anyone else in the same position as us? Any advice?

2. On ECAS there are no updates under my husbands information even though we have received SA and medical, Schedule A and PPC request. It only says that they have received our application May 8th. Is anyone else's ECAS account not reflecting their updates they have received on GCKey?

Thank you!
1. No. Quite normal, GCKey always updates late.
2. Normal to only have that line at this stage. Again, ECAS updates late as well.

Yeah, both portals aren't reliable at times. But your app looks fine. No need to worry.

Afw

May 20, 2017
1. No. Quite normal, GCKey always updates late.
2. Normal to only have that line at this stage. Again, ECAS updates late as well.

Yeah, both portals aren't reliable at times. But your app looks fine. No need to worry.
Thank you for your reply. Do you recommend calling call centre or just being patient? Do you happen to know the average time it takes from Schedule A rec'd to AOR2?

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Download the form even though u cant see it, save it on your desktop and open you will be able to read and fill.

Reactions: Pacopz

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
My sponsor/wife received an email today with an pdf letter saying they send the application to the VO/Visa Office, is this SA/Sponsor Approved stage or what?