+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
I mean the May 2017 sheet! The 2017 consolidated one is great, thank you for compiling that! Very helpful
Oh okay. Yeah I see that. Not just May, other months as well. I think some people don't know how to use it and mess it up without their knowledge. Or, may be some people intentionally do.

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Hey,
What do you mean by confirmation of the receipt of Schedule A? Do you mean you got a separate email from CIC the next day confirming that your Schedule A has been submitted? I uploaded and submitted my Schedule A and PCC day before yesterday but never got any email from CIC about it. When i log into my GCKey and go to "View submitted application"button it says "Document submitted by the client" and below that it says Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) and Schedule A Online (required). So I know for sure that my Schedule A and PCC were submitted to CIC, but i never got any email.
You dont get separate email. It just says in the cic account that "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

Reactions: NicandNacho

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
My wife did her medicals in Bengaluru on July 7th. But myCIC still says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam."
What does it mean? Didn't they receive the medical report yet? This status have been been there since they issued medical request letter. I mean even before the medical exam.

Reactions: Simr19991

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
think some people don't know how to use it and m
My wife did her medicals in Bengaluru on July 7th. But myCIC still says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam."
What does it mean? Didn't they receive the medical report yet? This status have been been there since they issued medical request letter. I mean even before the medical exam.
Im in the same situation.

I called and they said since the file has been transfered to VO i should contact them which I did and they told me they cant confirm because its uploaded by Ottawa.

so today I called the medical office to find out if medical was passed and submitted, they told me since July 7th results should have been but if it was missed she will remind Doctor to send ASAP ( Im hoping that this was a general response because I am the spouse and if PA calls they can give more information)

KP1988

Jul 14, 2017
We got medical done on July 7 and passed on July 10. But we never got request for additional documents like schedule A and pcc. I'm may 26 applicant. I don't know what's wrong why they didn't ask me to submit documents. I'm worried now.

Simr19991

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Same case here
She did it in Punjab

NicandNacho

Jul 17, 2017

I called and they said since the file has been transfered to VO i should contact them which I did and they told me they cant confirm because its uploaded by Ottawa.

so today I called the medical office to find out if medical was passed and submitted, they told me since July 7th results should have been but if it was missed she will remind Doctor to send ASAP ( Im hoping that this was a general response because I am the spouse and if PA calls they can give more information)
That is what our status said regarding the medical exam until we passed it. It took about a week to pass it and for it to be updated on the website. Give it a couple weeks to be reviewed. I would not be worried quite yet.

aman0774

Feb 13, 2012

hey bro
can you provide me the number you called as my wife done with her medical since 30th june and status is still they are reviewing medical results.

bajanannie

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
21-02-2018

Hi Luda brown do u know if the medical Centre was emedical enabled? because if it is not emedical enabled it takes longer for the results to be finalized. My husband got his done at the Oxford medical and radiology center in Kingston.

Last edited:

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
As long as the physician has uploaded the results you should be fine.

My husband did his on Jul/15 and on the same day results were uploaded confirmed by the physician but mycic is showing we are reviewing the result of medical exam since last month!

So i wont be bothered. My husband did his from our city Pune!

All the best to everyone!