+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jakedavid007

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Sent in our schedule A on June 14th. They have not asked for police check. We are thinking since he (my boyfriend) has lived in Canada for the past 3 years and already applied once they might not ask for it or already have his police check background from our previous application. Not sure but before we uploadedicated schedule a it said not applicable. It changed about 2 weeks ago. I guess we have a pretty unique case and hopefully means faster news. Thank you for your help!!
If they had an earlier background check for the previous application, process will be faster. My cousin sister got her PR in 2 months from application. I think your application is pretty similar.

Reactions: NicandNacho

iSuperman

Nov 23, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
Soon!
The reason is that they couldn't find it in the system. Same bullshit again.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
First I got medical request and 10 days later got additional document request. We sent PCC with the application(upfront) so the requested document was just SchA and I was able to upload it on the CIC account and submit. Got the confirmation of the receipt of the SchA document next day.
I hope this helps
Hey,
What do you mean by confirmation of the receipt of Schedule A? Do you mean you got a separate email from CIC the next day confirming that your Schedule A has been submitted? I uploaded and submitted my Schedule A and PCC day before yesterday but never got any email from CIC about it. When i log into my GCKey and go to "View submitted application"button it says "Document submitted by the client" and below that it says Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) and Schedule A Online (required). So I know for sure that my Schedule A and PCC were submitted to CIC, but i never got any email.