+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2017 intake

Rajandeep

Apr 14, 2017
sandeepsran1 said:
i think ..u should not .....however i have not heard from anyone that immigration officer check arms ,hands etc of the applicant . but you should be on safe side . and i think that some clgs want students to give a medical test there too ..
sorry g am got inked yesterday
bt i hv take advice from my elder brother and frnds from canada
they told me that tattoo cant make any problem in immigration
so on the basis of those advices
i got inked my forearm yesterday
still waiting for visa
applied on 6th march

SuryaR

Apr 18, 2017
I also applied on march 20th got sms of my application being forwarded to chd vfs on nxt day nd aftr dat no updates from them. I also called on vfs helpline number(week ago) and they told me that processing time is 5 weeks so application will take minimum 5 weeks or more.i am hoping to get the visa on time .
Orientation on 4th

R.B

Apr 18, 2017
Anandu007 said:
I applied on March 20 & am still waiting for visa...What about you???....
same here.....still waiting for visa....but i have put online application..

walia_bhavneet

Apr 15, 2017
engadnan2012 said:
Can a 'Paper Based Application' submitted by VFS could be tracked via CIC Website? When i submitted Application via VFS, they have just provided me with Tracking Number and not the Visa Application Number.
You can link your application
Go to
Cic Website

Select English

Select My Application

Select Check Ur Application Status

Answer Study Permit fr d question what did u apply for?

Scrol down and select
Link Ur Paper Application to Ur Online Account

Scroll down and Select
Continue to Gc Key

Select Sign Up if u don't have an Account
Or Give ur credentials and Sign in

After reaching ur Home page by answering security questions, accepting their terms and conditions
Scroll down

Now select Link Already Existing Application

In d Drop down List select
Temporary Residence nd a drop down list will appear der select Study Permit and Extension

Now in d next set of drop down list box der will be 4 options wer we don't know our Application no and our UCI so we can't select 1 2 4

Select 3rd Option dey won't ask d Application no here
D Application no field will go away and instead dey ll ask u to fill

Family Name
Given Name
Place of Birth
Passport No
Passport issue date and Valid till date
Ur programme start date and end date
DLI

p.s
Many do mistake in dis place of birth think wat u gave while u submitted d application to VFS
Even d Space after , matters

Rasleen kaur

Apr 20, 2017
I have applied online for Douglas college from Chandigarh on 4th March and still don't have any response. I am too much stressed

R.B

Apr 18, 2017
applied on 20th of march no visa yet.....they should at least say yes or no so we can move on....CIC is really sucks

SAI ROHITH

Apr 13, 2017
Applied on 24th Feb no response .Its still showing your application is being processed . Classes going to start on 8th may and orientation on 4th may. hardly only 2 weeks left for the orientation . Unable to understand what to do .

LILIN

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
jashan sandhu said:
Is someone there who applied for may intake in last week of march and got visa? I applied for visa on 24th march and i'm completely fed up of seeing same message being displayed each time" tracking id no.................... is being processed at Canada visa office, Chandigarh". I hope i'm not late to apply. BTW i have enrolled in associate degree of biology at Douglas college, i'll love to interact with people with same background. :)
i have applied on 9th of march still no response

R.B

Apr 18, 2017
SAI ROHITH said:
Applied on 24th Feb no response .Its still showing your application is being processed . Classes going to start on 8th may and orientation on 4th may. hardly only 2 weeks left for the orientation . Unable to understand what to do .
my classes are going to start from 5th of may and 2nd of may is orientation, so just 1 week left for me....

Anandu007

Apr 5, 2017
Classes are starting in a week or so.. still.. lots of applicants are eagerly waiting for our visa including myself..... No visas for university category people have been approved or no updates have been seen since Easter...... I applied on March 20 @ Bangalore vfs.....