+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2017 intake

engadnan2012

Apr 15, 2017
Can a 'Paper Based Application' submitted by VFS could be tracked via CIC Website? When i submitted Application via VFS, they have just provided me with Tracking Number and not the Visa Application Number.

Rajandeep

Apr 14, 2017
karankoma22 said:
Don't worry .. you will get your response within 35 days. Just wait guys and hope for best.

And if any body got any kind of reply from ambasy please inform ....
i have applied on 6th march
and today is 41th day and no response yet

karankoma22

Apr 13, 2017
engadnan2012 said:
Can a 'Paper Based Application' submitted by VFS could be tracked via CIC Website? When i submitted Application via VFS, they have just provided me with Tracking Number and not the Visa Application Number.
Bro your tracking number is your application number.
Go to vfs global site and track your application

karankoma22

Apr 13, 2017
Rajandeep said:
i have applied on 6th march
and today is 41th day and no response yet
Don't worry bro' its ok people who have applied on 1 of March have started receiving their passports. Hope we will too get it asap

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
Rajandeep said:
Hlo guys ,my visa application is under process and i want to be inked with a tattoo on my forearm ,at the time of medical there is no tattoo on my body but now i want to have the tattoo , can anyone suggest me that i should have or not
is there any problem in immigration regarding the tattooo because its not there at the time of medical test
plzzz help me in taking dcsn

i think ..u should not .....however i have not heard from anyone that immigration officer check arms ,hands etc of the applicant . but you should be on safe side . and i think that some clgs want students to give a medical test there too ..

R.B

Apr 18, 2017
anyone who applied online for visa on or before 20th of march and still waiting for the same?

R.B

Apr 18, 2017
actually i applied on SPP....

also did u apply for may intake through online or offline?