+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Congratulations bro ,, I got a question thu ,, they hold you application for 5 month since IP till the test invite >>> was there a reason for that ,, were they asked you additional document like FP or RQ ??? you did not call them during this period to follow up with them ??? please let us know if ones would wait ,, what will be the experience

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations bro ,, I got a question thu ,, they hold you application for 5 month since IP till the test invite >>> was there a reason for that ,, were they asked you additional document like FP or RQ ??? you did not call them during this period to follow up with them ??? please let us know if ones would wait ,, what will be the experience
The reason was Mississauga office is heavily loaded up. They send my application to Scarborough to speed up. Thet haven't asked for any FP or RQ. I called them few times to know what's happening and every time they said that everything looks fine and it's queued up for the test. I also ordered GCMS notes and didn't find anything wrong in there. You should contact them for your own sanity with a reasonable gap between the calls. I know this waiting game is pretty annoying, however, this is something to deal with because your application falls in the normal delay which is one year. Good luck!

Reactions: paulvoyer

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
The reason was Mississauga office is heavily loaded up. They send my application to Scarborough to speed up. Thet haven't asked for any FP or RQ. I called them few times to know what's happening and every time they said that everything looks fine and it's queued up for the test. I also ordered GCMS notes and didn't find anything wrong in there. You should contact them for your own sanity with a reasonable gap between the calls. I know this waiting game is pretty annoying, however, this is something to deal with because your application falls in the normal delay which is one year. Good luck!
hey wats up.hows ur test preparation going :)

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
thank you so much for taking the time to clear this ,, thank you

sabbir06

Jul 6, 2017
It depends on the officer. The officer who was with us did go through all details, matching with the application we submitted.