+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What I observed from the spreadsheet was that the last test invitation was for the Jan applicants and some of them are still waiting for it. I would say we have 5-6 months wait on a test invite at that pace. I'm not holding my breath for sure! Haha
lol! True...

I dont think so. Most of the people who got it are from other offices.
Thanks for informing!

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
How do they decide which office to send to? If I am in Toronto downtown, what office will they relocate my application to for processing? Thanks a lot

Jun 6, 2017
How do they decide which office to send to? If I am in Toronto downtown, what office will they relocate my application to for processing?
Unknown. I know people from as far west as Milton who got the Scarborough office, and I know people from as far east as Scarborough who got the Mississauga office. There seems to be no rule in play. Very few people ever get the St Clair one in Toronto, and if they do, that's usually an RQ.

Peace65

Nov 23, 2016
Folks , finally my application got that much awaited 3rd line of " in process" and I became LUCKY!
Thanks to all those who boost my morale when I posted once my worries and ppl like Sukdeep , Layla and qshahzad came up to boost my morale. Thanks again .

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
Folks , finally my application got that much awaited 3rd line of " in process" and I became LUCKY!
Thanks to all those who boost my morale when I posted once my worries and ppl like Sukdeep , Layla and qshahzad came up to boost my morale. Thanks again .
Very Congrats Friend :)

Reactions: layla_

qshahzad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Already submitted with Doc request
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
25-April-2012
Med's Done....
06-May-2012 (delivered on May 17, 12)
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
03-October-2012 (Dec made on Nov 7, 12)
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 05, 2013
Congratulations my friend just be patient and one day you will be at the oath taking ceremony

layla_

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Right-on! :)

Now on to the next "hurry-up and wait" stage - Haha! ;)

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope you're still in the unlucky category. you'll be promoted to lucky if you get your test invite soon. Good Luck.

KT_2017

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Those who had their tests so far in July & Aug for May applicants, anyone wants to share their experiences? how were the tests? is the interview after the test, how much earlier should u arrive at the location? was there a lot of questions with dates in the exam?

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I got my GCMS notes today. I ordered on 14 July just to see whats happening.

They are retrieved on 08 August 2017 so information is latest as of 08 Aug 2017

Main points noted

1) My case processing office. Missisauga

2) Test ready tagged (means sooner or later I will be called for test ) I guess they send out invitations according to positions in queue and determine test eligibility just after first eligibility is passed

3) Criminality is passed while security is not and still in progress

4) Intent to stay, Language, Prohibitions (not started) I guess they are determined after the test

So all in all I got above info and it is still useful and I got all info free of charge

Person dealing my case is "Eiamel"

to order these notes this is the link

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

it takes 30 days to get it

Note. It is absolutely not necessary to order these notes. They are just to tell you whats happening...

Last edited:

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
I got my GCMS notes today. I ordered on 14 July just to see whats happening.

They are retrieved on 08 August 2017

Main points noted

1) My case processing office. Missisauga

2) Test ready tagged (means sooner or later I will be called for test ) I guess they send out invitations according to positions in queue and determine eligibility just after first eligibility is passed

3) Criminality is passed while security is not and still in progress

4) Intent to stay, Language, Prohibitions (not started) I guess they are determined after the test

So all in all I got above info and it is still useful and I got all info free of charge

Person dealing my case is "Eiamel"
That's definitely useful info. Would you mind sharing where you put in the request for this info? I know the link was shared previously but I don't want to go looking for the post in this long thread..haha