Nil
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
16-06-2013
Hi Can you please update my line. Line 49

1. We started processing your application on July 11, 2017.

Updated, wish you the best along the process.

apind

Jul 29, 2012
Hi pls add my family app ( 3 Nos-TO) details
App.received: May 29, 2017
AOR received: Jul 05, 2017
Inprocess: Jul 12, 2017

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
Hello Folks,

May be someone who has recently submitted their citizenship application may answer with their experience.
Is it okay to submit extra supporting documents with your application, those docs which are not asked on the check list. Or one should avoid including extra documents. For example,

Employment verification letters from employers
Record of employment
Notice of Assessments from CRA
Student verification letter from Kids schools

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Hello Folks,

May be someone who has recently submitted their citizenship application may answer with their experience.
Is it okay to submit extra supporting documents with your application, those docs which are not asked on the check list. For example,

Employment verification letters from employers
Record of employment
Notice of Assessments from CRA
Student verification letter from Kids schools

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
Although it's not required to send all that, I think you can since it doesn't really say not to. I did send some extra documents (most of which you listed out here) but I only did so because I had a terrible experience for my PR renewal where I had to send most of these, so this time I decided to just send them anyway. I organized it though..put them all in sort of an appendix- made a table of contents kinda thing to list what they are etc.

I got the AOR so I can at least say that they didn't outright reject the whole application coz I sent more documents than asked for. I hope that helped!

Reactions: CANADIANZ

zsyed

May 7, 2017
Hi Guys ,
I forgot to update on my application ,it was returned because i forgot to choose one box
Anyways ,i sent it back and they recieved it on july 4th.
I haven't recieved my AOR yet , seems like it's going to take time.

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Hi Guys ,
I forgot to update on my application ,it was returned because i forgot to choose one box
Anyways ,i sent it back and they recieved it on july 4th.
I haven't recieved my AOR yet , seems like it's going to take time.
Oh.. That's unfortunate. I don't see your timeline in the May sheet though. Should I add on for you in July now that the date of delivery is july?

Peace65

Nov 23, 2016
Hi there ,
My Aor came on June 29 but status has not changed to in process so far . I call ed Cic yesterday they said Aor means it's in process. The file is still in Sydney though according to them . What I know they ll send file to local office for further processing . Can someone shed some light on it plz . Is there possibility the file is in process in Sydney and ll stay there .