+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Dear Friends, Thank you for all your answers. Nice day today for me. Finally received my AOR today morning (June 26). Application was received by CIC on May 12th. Please update my information on the spreadsheet tracking file. I was really nervous because of having not received AOR so far. Also had mentioned overlapping addresses (temporary & permanent)...
congratulations man, you were little impatient but finally got AOR. I am late in congratulating but congrats

patience always pay off... good luck for rest of process

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
congratulations man, you were little impatient but finally got AOR. I am late in congratulating but congrats

patience always pay off... good luck for rest of process
Thanks Mickey friend. But I think me being impatient was quite logical as I made a record of receiving AOR in 45 days. I think no other applicant reached this mark in the previous months including May applicants ;). I am keeping fingers crossed for the next series of steps:)

Reactions: mickey_mouse

DBPrince

Apr 20, 2012
Hi guys,
My app status got changed to In Process. Please update the spreadsheet. Thanks.

ID: princedb
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 18, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 26, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on June 28, 2017.

manorite14

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Guys Can you please add my information to the spreadsheet

Location Mississauga
Application Type - Single
Days 1465
App Sent May 2nd 2017
App Rec'd May 8th 2017
AOR - June 5th 2017
In Process - June 12th 2017

bigben3

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Hello Guys,

I have been a silent reader on this forum.

My app received on May 18 2017 by Caroline.L
Till now I did not receive my AOR. Guessing my Application is being returned.
If incase its returned, would I be using the same application package or should I send a new package all together.

Until which date can I use the same application package. It is 90 days from the date they received or the day I signed?

Applied with 1467 days
Application type: Single

Jun 6, 2017
You're just being impatient, your application will probably not be returned. It is just much slower in May than it was in the past few months. If you look at posts on this very page, you'll see @sukdeep waited for 45 days for his AOR.

You can resend the same application as long as the forms on the cic website don't change. Once they do change, you have to apply using the newest forms, so you'll have to redo the whole thing. But the forms are not likely to change soon, until all the C-6 provisions come into force.

sajc

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have been a silent reader on this forum.

My app received on May 18 2017 by Caroline.L
If incase its returned, would I be using the same application package or should I send a new package all together.

Until which date can I use the same application package. It is 90 days from the date they received or the day I signed?

Applied with 1467 days
Application type: Single
still there is time.. looks like 40 days is the norm now for AOR

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
You're just being impatient, your application will probably not be returned. It is just much slower in May than it was in the past few months. If you look at posts on this very page, you'll see @sukdeep waited for 45 days for his AOR.

You can resend the same application as long as the forms on the cic website don't change. Once they do change, you have to apply using the newest forms, so you'll have to redo the whole thing. But the forms are not likely to change soon, until all the C-6 provisions come into force.
agreed!! many ppl i see here get impatient

hold ur horses folks for god sake!!!!!