Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Looks like it... Its already delayed. My application was received by them almost 40 days back by a reliable courier service. No AOR, and on the top CIC Agent says they cant find the application in their computer system also. So just crossing fingers...for god to help
you know sometimes the CIC agents have very limited information and every agent is also different. Some of them really go an extra mile to give you all the info you want and some just merely filling the check-mark to pick up the phone and discourage the applicants. I would say you should call them again and see if you get a different answer this time. Also since it has been 40 days and you haven't gotten your application returned then stay positive I am sure you will get the AOR within the same week :)

NewPRReciever

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes..Steve is correct. But in my personal opinion I would include all the stamps in the last 6 years just to make sure I cover all my bases esp since you have one passport only- You will cover the 2014 year anyway too that way. That's just my opinion.
I agree with that suggestion, thank you for the quick response.

.Steve

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes..Steve is correct. But in my personal opinion I would include all the stamps in the last 6 years just to make sure I cover all my bases esp since you have one passport only- You will cover the 2014 year anyway too that way. That's just my opinion.
I agree there is no harm is sending 6 years stamps

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
you know sometimes the CIC agents have very limited information and every agent is also different. Some of them really go an extra mile to give you all the info you want and some just merely filling the check-mark to pick up the phone and discourage the applicants. I would say you should call them again and see if you get a different answer this time. Also since it has been 40 days and you haven't gotten your application returned then stay positive I am sure you will get the AOR within the same week :)
Thanks Nonoo for your kind and encouraging words. I will take ur advise. Keeping my fingers crossed now. My packet reached Sydney on May 12th as per UPS. Hello Moderator I am not on May Tracking spreadsheed, please add my name also. I am from Calgary with App received on May 12th.

sajc

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Thanks Nonoo for your kind and encouraging words. I will take ur advise. Keeping my fingers crossed now. My packet reached Sydney on May 12th as per UPS. Hello Moderator I am not on May Tracking spreadsheed, please add my name also. I am from Calgary with App received on May 12th.
Added your details. Could you tell us your physical days present in canada

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Hey guys, I just have a question for my mom's application which will be due in July. Although no one can say anything definite about the consequences and extent of Bill C-6, can anyone kind of venture a guess if people who apply before the law is implemented would still be subjected to same rules if they have applied earlier?

I ask this because my mom is 55 years old which according to current law will require her to write the test, but not acc to C-6. Does anybody think that if the law is implemented by fall, my mom would be considered not to write the test even if she applied in July? I'm just not sure when I should apply for her..now or when C-6 is implemented..

Joeeyes

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
One last thing is throwing me off here, and I hope someone can advise please.

My wife's Surname changed from "Jane Doe" to "Jane Rock" . She has an updated PR Card which has her new names "Jane Rock" but her confirmation of PR card still has her former name, "Jane Doe".

Now I am confused her she should complete the sections of the application form? What should she put on question 3.A knowing that her two immigration documents have two different surnames?

Question 3. A – Name as shown on Immigration Documents
Last Name
Given names

Question 3. B - Your current Name if different from above
Last Name
Given names

Thanks for your help

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
My wife applied in May and haven't heard for almost a month now. Now I went through the last several pages here and it seems like she was not the only one in this boat. Good luck to all May applicants!

Weltmeister

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
Hello Everyone, i am a June applicant and have noticed that in the excel sheet some people who have submitted their applications after 15th May have received AOR confirmation! Doesn't CIC go chronologically as per date of receipt of the courier/mail?

reno2786

Jan 24, 2017
Just curious, if you get your AOR is that a guarantee to get your test date or can the application still get rejected?

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
Hello Everyone, i am a June applicant and have noticed that in the excel sheet some people who have submitted their applications after 15th May have received AOR confirmation! Doesn't CIC go chronologically as per date of receipt of the courier/mail?
Friend, Process is quite Random..

Reactions: Weltmeister