MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Hello Everyone,
just wanna know how do they send you the test invitation. Because I also haven't got their AOR but online status shows that my case is in Process. I applied in May 2017.
It appears in ecas that a test invitation has been sent then most probably you receive an email or letter in mail or both

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Any body in this thread received Finger print request before or after the test ?

please share...thanks

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Any body in this thread received Finger print request before or after the test ? I have come to know after reading on this forum that people can get finger print request before or after the test ..

please share...thanks

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I called CIC help centre today. She told me every thing is fine and my file is at Missisauga office and I am just waiting in the queue to be called for a test/interview. I think same applies to all of us from Missisauga office. It seems to be handling a lot of applications and there is a long queue

Judy.yjd

Feb 5, 2013
I called CIC help centre today. She told me every thing is fine and my file is at Missisauga office and I am just waiting in the queue to be called for a test/interview. I think same applies to all of us from Missisauga office. It seems to be handling a lot of applications and there is a long queue
But it seems no one is called for test/interview for a long time. We don't see any progress from the mississauga office ...

Horizon13

Star Member
May 24, 2017
My husbund got a test invitation today via regular mail. I didn't... Its weird. Also test location is different from what I heard. Nothing cnanged in ECAS... Probably, Canada Post lost another (my invitation) letter.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
My husbund got a test invitation today via regular mail. I didn't... Its weird. Also test location is different from what I heard. Nothing cnanged in ECAS... Probably, Canada Post lost another (my invitation) letter.
call them and check