March 4th 2013
Passport Req..
April 4th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 17th 2013
LANDED..........
April 21st 2013
thanks buddy...do they provide eraser also if we need to correct
They provide you everything: paper, eraser, pencil. You have nothing to worry about. Simply show up there in advance to not miss your test.

Reactions: DohMan

Bargeld

Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
AOR Received.
14-07-2011
File Transfer...
05-07-2011
Passport Req..
06-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2011
LANDED..........
20-10-2011
thank you.. do they ask us to leave mobile phones outside, if yes where ?
In Calgary they allowed us to keep them on us just put away. It was a very open room with at least 2-4 people watching so they can tell if you're cheating.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
thank you.. do they ask us to leave mobile phones outside, if yes where ?
No, you can keep all your belongings with you under you chair. I just passed my test today 20/20. It was super easy. Difficulty level on a scale of 10, I would say it was merely 1.5-2. The pencils they provide you have eraser on them :). The administrator and interviewer were super nice. They thoroughly checked my passport stamps. I forgot to declare my two trips to US because they don't put stamps on it but I explained it to them. The interviewer said I have no concerns you will receive your Oath invite in couple of months. I asked her when can I expect the invite so she said it takes a while may be sometime in Feb or March.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
No, you can keep all your belongings with you under you chair. I just passed my test today 20/20. It was super easy. Difficulty level on a scale of 10, I would say it was merely 1.5-2. The pencils they provide you have eraser on them :). The administrator and interviewer were super nice. They thoroughly checked my passport stamps. I forgot to declare my two trips to US because they don't put stamps on it but I explained it to them. The interviewer said I have no concerns you will receive your Oath invite in couple of months. I asked her when can I expect the invite so she said it takes a while may be sometime in Feb or March.
Thanks for this info. Did they check all your stamps on passport or you mentioned on residence calculator ? thanks

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Passed the test today. Was easy. 20/20. Just common sense prevails . No extra ordinary preparation required. My guess is some one can pass this test without any preparation. They said can expect oath in 2-3 months...

Last edited:
Reactions: elie72

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
This is for people who are soon going to Missisauga office for the test to help them what to expect.

3085 Glen Erin Dr, Mississauga, ON L5L 1J3

1) My test was 745am and I reached there around 7am but doors only opened at 715am . So dont go there before 715am or you will have to wait outside

2) Take the email or invitation letter with you. Wait in waiting area then they will check PR card and invitation and check you in , in the test room

3) They will give you a card and pencil. On card you have to fill your name and file no etc This is like IELTS application form to be filled or TOEFL application form. where you fill up the whole circles corresponding to letters A, B, C or numbers 1,2,3

4) On the same card you have to fill answers to the test questions also. Then they provide booklet to answer questions. Time given is 30 minutes

5) you can leave as early as you want after finishing test. Hand them back pencil, your card,booklet and first page of your invitation letter.

6) Wait outside to be called for interview. They call in sequence you finish the test, thats what one officer told us

7) In interview they check your COPR, PR CARD, IDS submitted (driving license or health card). Imprtant part is checking stamps on passport corresponding to residence calculator. Can ask you questions regarding your job or any concerns. Will tell you when to expect oath..

Thats it done..In my case interview lasted may be 10 minutes. They dont have much time for interview because other people waiting outside..

To be honest test was so easy I guess some one can pass without any preparation. Just common sense prevails. I got 20/20.

Good luck to all!!1

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
This is for people who are soon going to Missisauga office for the test to help them what to expect.

1) My test was 745am and I reached there around 7am but doors only opened at 715am . So dont go there before 715am or you will have to wait outside

2) Take the email or invitation letter with you. Wait in waiting area then they will check PR card and invitation and check you in , in the test room

3) They will give you a card and pencil. On card you have to fill your name and file no etc This is like IELTS application form to be filled or TOEFL application form. where you fill up the whole circles corresponding to letters A, B, C or numbers 1,2,3

4) On the same card you have to fill answers to the test questions also. Then they provide booklet to answer questions. Time given is 30 minutes

5) you can leave as early as you want after finishing test. Hand them back pencil, your card,booklet and first page of your invitation letter.

6) Wait outside to be called for interview. They call in sequence you finish the test, thats what one officer told us

7) In interview they check your COPR, PR CARD, IDS submitted (driving license or health card). Imprtant part is checking stamps on passport corresponding to residence calculator. Can ask you questions regarding your job or any concerns. Will tell you when to expect oath..

Thats it done..In my case interview lasted may be 10 minutes. They dont have much time for interview because other people waiting outside..

To be honest test was so easy I guess some one can pass without any preparation. Just common sense prevails. I got 20/20.

Good luck to all!!1

Congrats!!!!!!!

Reactions: mickey_mouse

STKHAN

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016

Good luck to all!!1
Congratulation//.