waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
they say that cap reached.

iam sending again in next list. where are you from jaydee?

shijoal

jaydee

Jun 12, 2011
@Shijoal, i am from india, my VO is buffalo though. when the next list will be out and whether 2121 will be included in that or not we dont know. any thoughts. thanks.

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
i hope to have same list. but i dont know. are you from which proffessional background?

shijoal

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shijoal said:
hi jaydee and ning ,

iam also applied for noc 2121. reached on 18th may. it came back since cap reached.

shijo
i thought it went back because of the mistake in putting FSW2? and not coz of cap?

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
Hi friends,
My application was received on 30thMay'2011 under NOC 7216, expecting PER around 1st week of July'11 inshAllah.
Anyone under the same NOC who is Engineer by profession and has applied as supervisor / forman, got PER also. Please show up.

samar123

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2011
AOR Received.
08-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011 In process: 8-6-2012
Med's Request
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
6-8-2012 Delivered to LVO: 21-8-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1: 15-3-2013 PPR2: 25-3-2013
Hello friendz as you all knows that I recieved my PER now i wants to send some updates to london VO,I need the contact deetails for London VO.
I send my spouse passport copy but there were spelling mistake in his father name,should we get the new passport and update the VO?kindly help me gals & guys :)

mes1781

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nashe_31 said:
CONGRATULATION SALMAN!
Wish U Good luck for further process.
Cheers,
Nashe
Hi,

I get a CIO e-mail just a moment.....yes....... thats a big NER for me. I do not understand where is a fall in my application. Whereas, I am a liscenced Dentist and worked last many years before proceeding abroad as student and then came back. BDS year 2000, Work experience as Dentist from 2000-2004, MSc. Diplomae Orthodontics from France 2005-2007, 2007-2009 Student status not allowed to work as fulltime Dentist. 2010 April to date Dentist back in my place and now working a leading Multi National since April 2010. My career has no unanswerable gaps. I donot find any thing whats the reason for such decision....whats missing... Forum Pls. comment on the situation and what shall i do next....dr.hasib, linksalman, isidara, dr.anmol, seniors........i will definately going to reapply as per new policy but question is what corrections shall i do into my application....aftergetting it back....how do i satisfy immigration again about Dentist.??

My e-mail from CIO looks like as below:

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 3113 - DENTIST. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the position as described in NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 3113 - DENTIST.

mes

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
mes1781 said:
Hi,

I get a CIO e-mail just a moment.....yes....... thats a big NER for me. I do not understand where is a fall in my application. Whereas, I am a liscenced Dentist and worked last many years before proceeding abroad as student and then came back. BDS year 2000, Work experience as Dentist from 2000-2004, MSc. Diplomae Orthodontics from France 2005-2007, 2007-2009 Student status not allowed to work as fulltime Dentist. 2010 April to date Dentist back in my place and now working a leading Multi National since April 2010. My career has no unanswerable gaps. I donot find any thing whats the reason for such decision....whats missing... Forum Pls. comment on the situation and what shall i do next....dr.hasib, linksalman, isidara, dr.anmol, seniors........i will definately going to reapply as per new policy but question is what corrections shall i do into my application....aftergetting it back....how do i satisfy immigration again about Dentist.??

My e-mail from CIO looks like as below:

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 3113 - DENTIST. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the position as described in NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 3113 - DENTIST.

mes
Dear Friend,
As per my little understanding, CIC is not talking about your profession but they are talking about your duties of your job description in your job reference letter that you provided or mentioned in your application form, which is not enough to satisfy them. The main duties of dentist could be find on the following link:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=3113

Your job experience must cover most of those duties. Mind it don't copy these duties from the link but make sure that these duties are performed by you during your job period as a dentist. According to me if you rectify your duties as a dentist that should work. By the way as a full time student you can work part time, which will count as equivalent part time work. Hope you will be successful next time.

Regards/..
Biborno

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
Hi mes, I'm sorry to hear such result. I will share to you the link of wayne. You had the same experience with another doctor who got an unfair NER. He sent a fax explaining his point. CIO sent an apology and gave him a PER. I will look for it.
or you check on the previous post of mandie, I think it was provided in one of her post.

@mandie, you remember the link of wayne?

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
I wonder when our PER will arrive. This is really testing our patience.
@ontariojourney, secondwind, any update guys?

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
here's the link mes http://get2canada.wordpress.com/how-to-deal-with-unfair-ner/. check it out.

Ontario Journey

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
isidra said:
I wonder when our PER will arrive. This is really testing our patience.
@ ontariojourney, secondwind, any update guys?
Hi Isidra,

Yesterday I was asking whether the counting of days to track CIO responses include weekends or just working days, so I could find a way to stretch my patience a bit more. Mandie thought weekends are included and quoted that it should take 36 - 45 days to receive the PER.

I should believe Mandie, since today I got the PER!!! :)... on the 42nd day from app received date! Yahoo!!! ;D God is really good!!! Just have faith in God and your wait will eventually turn into happiness..

Thank you and Mandie and to all others in this forum. Would appreciate an update of my status on the tracker.

OJ

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi guys,
is it neccesery to include all duties responsibilities in our experiance certificates as in cic website?
;D ;D ;D ;

can any one really explain this topic? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

shijoal

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
Ontario Journey said:
Hi Isidra,

Yesterday I was asking whether the counting of days to track CIO responses include weekends or just working days, so I could find a way to stretch my patience a bit more. Mandie thought weekends are included and quoted that it should take 36 - 45 days to receive the PER.

I should believe Mandie, since today I got the PER!!! :)... on the 42nd day from app received date! Yahoo!!! ;D God is really good!!! Just have faith in God and your wait will eventually turn into happiness..

Thank you and Mandie and to all others in this forum. Would appreciate an update of my status on the tracker.

OJ
Oh that's great news :D :D now we're next. yes mine is still within 45 days at this point. but i will drop by the office of our consultant. my nerves are jumping up and down right now. i just want to get through the first stage anxiety.