Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on Ecas 29 Dec'14
Ontario Journey said:
Hi Isidra,

Yesterday I was asking whether the counting of days to track CIO responses include weekends or just working days, so I could find a way to stretch my patience a bit more. Mandie thought weekends are included and quoted that it should take 36 - 45 days to receive the PER.

I should believe Mandie, since today I got the PER!!! :)... on the 42nd day from app received date! Yahoo!!! ;D God is really good!!! Just have faith in God and your wait will eventually turn into happiness..

Thank you and Mandie and to all others in this forum. Would appreciate an update of my status on the tracker.

OJ
Congrats OJ. It is a great news. Hope next steps for you become as smooth as this one.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Ontario Journey said:
Hi Isidra,

Yesterday I was asking whether the counting of days to track CIO responses include weekends or just working days, so I could find a way to stretch my patience a bit more. Mandie thought weekends are included and quoted that it should take 36 - 45 days to receive the PER.

I should believe Mandie, since today I got the PER!!! :)... on the 42nd day from app received date! Yahoo!!! ;D God is really good!!! Just have faith in God and your wait will eventually turn into happiness..

Thank you and Mandie and to all others in this forum. Would appreciate an update of my status on the tracker.

OJ
Congrats, Man! This is the fourth May applicant with PER! Anyway, you got PER on the 40th day.....I bet you are so happy this hurdle has been crossed. Status updated.Good luck for the rest of the journey ahead and good luck to us all!
Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
shijoal said:
hi guys,
is it neccesery to include all duties responsibilities in our experiance certificates as in cic website?
;D ;D ;D ;

can any one really explain this topic? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

shijoal
If I understand your question correctly, it is VERY necessary to include all duties and responsibilities in your experience certificates under the NOC you applying for. One thing you CAN'T do however is to copy and paste the exact duties under the ministerial instruction. You will be penalised/rejected if you do that. Hope this helps. Mandie

mes1781

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi isidra, mandie,

pls. have me that link of wayane ,im going to send a fax...May that can work even now.

mes.

logical

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
05-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process from 27 Sep'13
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on Ecas 29 Dec'14
This week is for Isidra, southwind & Zeem. Hope all of you will get PER this week. I will be out of network for rest of the week. Hoping to get all the good news when I will be back.

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi mandie,

there are certain job duties mentioned under every noc. as per cic that at least 5 duties must be carried out
by the applicant.
are you sure that we have to include all job duties as mentioned in the cic site, if we want to get thru?

have you understood my uestion mandie?

shijoal

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
No, actually if you "copy" all duties from the noc, they will most probably fail you. It should be a bit different and to match around 60-70%. Unfortunately there is no right and wrong when it comes to CIC's decision. They look the overall, not only the match to noc duties, but also e.g the proof of experience that you submit, your ielts score etc and then they decide.

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi thalia,

our experiance certificate must contain all job duties, which is there in cic site?

is that what you say?

shijoal

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
shijoal said:
hi mandie,

there are certain job duties mentioned under every noc. as per cic that at least 5 duties must be carried out
by the applicant.
are you sure that we have to include all job duties as mentioned in the cic site, if we want to get thru?

have you understood my uestion mandie?

shijoal
CIC has not specified the NUMBER of job duties an applicant must have performed under a particular NOC. It uses the phrase '.......performs some or all of the following duties....'. I am very SURE that you have to include all the duties YOU have performed in reality , under a particular NOC (I don't mean the duties listed under the NOC on CIC site!).....Please, please and please, don't copy the exact duties CIC has mentioned under your respective NOC. I want to reiterate that you MUST NOT write the job duties as mentioned on the cic site. I hope this answers ur ques. Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
logical said:
This week is for Isidra, southwind & Zeem. Hope all of you will get PER this week. I will be out of network for rest of the week. Hoping to get all the good news when I will be back.
It is about time these three get PER...hopefully end of week. That will be a huge boost for May applicants....indicating CIC is processing in chronological order ;D...Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
mes1781 said:
hi isidra, mandie,

pls. have me that link of wayane ,im going to send a fax...May that can work even now.

mes.
You mean Wayne? Here is his link: http://get2canada.wordpress.com/cicchc-contact-info/

or if you thinking of sending a case specific enquiry to, check this link depending on your VO:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp. Hope this helps. Mandie

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hi everyone,
just need to clarify some doubts.Do we get any email from cic confirming that they've received our application or do we just wait for the elegilibility review email.also when do they send file number so the status of our application can be checked online.
thanks
brav21

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just checked office PO Box....
no credit card charges....
no news at all! :p

noc 2121 (FSW1) here, sent my application in morning of 15th May 15. CIC received it in morning of 20th May.

congrats to all who got their reply - be it positive or negative..than just waiting!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
brav21 said:
Hi everyone,
just need to clarify some doubts.Do we get any email from cic confirming that they've received our application or do we just wait for the elegilibility review email.also when do they send file number so the status of our application can be checked online.
thanks
brav21
CIC does not send e-mail acknowledging receipt of application. You can check if your payment has been processed though..(indicating application passed completeness test) and then wait for an e-mail confirming you PER status in 36-45 days tentatively. Good luck! mandie

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
logical said:
yes this is going to be our week. :D

mandiebraxton said:
It is about time these three get PER...hopefully end of week. That will be a huge boost for May applicants....indicating CIC is processing in chronological order ;D...Mandie
I agree mandie.

mandiebraxton said:
You mean Wayne? Here is his link: http://get2canada.wordpress.com/cicchc-contact-info/

or if you thinking of sending a case specific enquiry to, check this link depending on your VO:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp. Hope this helps. Mandie
hi mes this is the link I meant. check out the "how to deal with unfair ner".

ning6972 said:
just checked office PO Box....
no credit card charges....
no news at all! :p

noc 2121 (FSW1) here, sent my application in morning of 15th May 15. CIC received it in morning of 20th May.

congrats to all who got their reply - be it positive or negative..than just waiting!
hi ning, I sent you a pm. don't worry too much. i understand the waiting part is nerve wracking sometimes. just take it as a test of your patience.
in my, life I never had experience all the strange symptoms related to stress. until now... you just have to play it cool. b'syds it's not end of the road.