22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
To All who can answer,

1)The thing is i have transcript of university available but provided in 2000 with stamp on it,dont u think its enough because the transcript is two paper long and contains 40 semester result which generally all university gives at the time of yr last result.Though it is stamped and signed by uni. chanceller,it was not given in the sealed envelope.By the way i have one question-why VO wants transcript in sealed envelope provided everybody will have transcripts but without envelope and unsealed.Anywas,i will try to get contacts in university and get it done..
2)I am still waiting for the first AOR and definately i've not sent any papers to VO.When i'll send the papers to VO.i'll make an experienece letter which will elaborate my experiences and job duties in depth.The only thing is in the first application form,as we know there are only 3-4 short lines in which we need to print the job duties,i prefered to put the job responsibilities given on site and it was all matching to my exp!!
Let's see what happens.hope not many days left more in unveiling the situation..
Once again thanks mitali..
hope to get more help in future..
Regards,
Nevil

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
thanks saki,
let me see what effort required to get birth certificate to avoid any chances of delaying my application at the end.
really appreciate ur words.

mak100

Jun 29, 2010
YoBoy said:
thanks saki,
let me see what effort required to get birth certificate to avoid any chances of delaying my application at the end.
really appreciate ur words.
if u r in Pakistan is not a big deal come on man just go out and make it, there are many agents as well for this purpose they can also provide u birth certificate at ur home but surely it will charge u more than the certificate fee

S

sadiqrehman

Olabisi2010 said:
Hi Guys,
As far as I know, proof of relationship is highly contentious betwwen the applicant and the IO. The required documents stated in the guide are just PR card/Citizens card/Canadian passport and utility bills in Canada (Mortgage, rentals, electricity, gas etc).

However, the IO will ask for birth certicates of the applicant and the relation to establish genuine family ties. It could be very frustrating sometimes. One is not also sure of the economic capability of the relation. If it is possible to to ignore this point and seek the five points from other selection factors, the better.

Hope this will be of help.

Best wishes.
Olabisi
I think, It is too late for me to ignore this. Because I already claimed, and sent my application to the CIO (Reached On 14th May). However, I have enough points without those 5 points. How can I ignore this claim now? Do I need to explain, this fact to singapore Office, when I submit 2nd Application along with other papers? or What? Please Response...

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadiqrehman said:
I think, It is too late for me to ignore this. Because I already claimed, and sent my application to the CIO (Reached On 14th May). However, I have enough points without those 5 points. How can I ignore this claim now? Do I need to explain, this fact to singapore Office, when I submit 2nd Application along with other papers? or What? Please Response...
Hi,
Pardon me for the belated reply. As long as you have enough points that meet and/or cross the threshold of 67 points, you are fine. Once you cross the hurdle of first assessment at CIO and you have your AOR handy, you can explain the reason for not activating your desired points from proof of relationship to the Singapore Visa Office. Your other points supported with appropriate documentation will suffice.There is no cause for any worry, my friend.

Hope this meet your concerns.

Best wishes.
Olabisi

ramasis21

May 3, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7th
I called the Immigration center, and I was informed that they are still working on april 28th!!!!. I can see some charges for May applicants and don't know why I got this message. Any comments??

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramasis21 said:
I called the Immigration center, and I was informed that they are still working on april 28th!!!!. I can see some charges for May applicants and don't know why I got this message. Any comments??
Yeah thats really surprising for many of us as well.....and it can be the reason that since last 2, 3 days no further update from May applicants. Just 2,3 applicant's CCs were charged and then complete silence.

Lets keep waiting and hope for the best................

S

sadiqrehman

Olabisi2010 said:
Hi,
Pardon me for the belated reply. As long as you have enough points that meet and/or cross the threshold of 67 points, you are fine. Once you cross the hurdle of first assessment at CIO and you have your AOR handy, you can explain the reason for not activating your desired points from proof of relationship to the Singapore Visa Office. Your other points supported with appropriate documentation will suffice.There is no cause for any worry, my friend.

Hope this meet your concerns.

Best wishes.
Olabisi
Thanks A Lot.

S

sadiqrehman

Hi Alizia,

Very Very Sorry for late responding.

I realize, how happy you became when you came to know about your CC/DD has been Charged... I tried to be as happy as you... ;) but could not... because mine is still pending... please do dua for me.

But I became very Happy to see you cheerful... All the best for Next phase... :)

SADIQREHMAN 8)

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
kaoakao said:
to seniors, I have a silly question. i sent my application on 5/15 from USA. I've been live in US over 7 yrs and got my master degree here. my question is i didnt take the ielts, i choose the option to explain my ability of English on the application. will cio return my application directly?

thanks in advance for any kindly response.
I was in similar situation as well. I needed 4 points in language to reach 67 marks and was't planning on taking IELTS.. anyway i have been in US for almost 11 years and completed both bba and mba from here .. as per other peoples advise i have taken ielts anyway .. it's really up to u if wanna take the chance .. my consultant advised me to take the test as well.. i understand it's probably waste of ur money. i just registered and went for the test didn't spend much time or effort for preparation .. i didn't know the format of the test and got stuck in listening section and scored 14/16 (7-L) .. now my total points is 77 .. good luck .

sheik32

May 5, 2010
ramasis21 said:
Hi, Could someone please provide the number I could call? Thanks

kaoakao

Jul 19, 2010
shuhash said:
I was in similar situation as well. I needed 4 points in language to reach 67 marks and was't planning on taking IELTS.. anyway i have been in US for almost 11 years and completed both bba and mba from here .. as per other peoples advise i have taken ielts anyway .. it's really up to u if wanna take the chance .. my consultant advised me to take the test as well.. i understand it's probably waste of ur money. i just registered and went for the test didn't spend much time or effort for preparation .. i didn't know the format of the test and got stuck in listening section and scored 14/16 (7-L) .. now my total points is 77 .. good luck .

thanks a lot for your help. actualy my concern is will the CIO give me the chance to take the test once they start my case before i submit my IELTS. also, according to the check list i only submitted all the forms required on that list without any suport documents. i am kind of worried about how are they calculate the points. even thoug i want to do the test thats say i am going to take the exam on 8/15 and then they will receive on 8/20, will this be too late?

thanks and best wishes to all of us.

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
kaoakao said:
thanks a lot for your help. actualy my concern is will the CIO give me the chance to take the test once they start my case before i submit my IELTS. also, according to the check list i only submitted all the forms required on that list without any suport documents. i am kind of worried about how are they calculate the points. even thoug i want to do the test thats say i am going to take the exam on 8/15 and then they will receive on 8/20, will this be too late?

thanks and best wishes to all of us.
I am assuming you are refering to application submission to CIO. .. CIO doesn't require IELTS submission with initial submission .. u need to include IELTS score card with other documents in the second submission to the visa office .. so in that case u should be fine..

NeedAChange

Star Member
May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2010
Doc's Request.
6-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
14-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
13-Jul-2013, RPRF encashed on 13-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
5-Jul-2013, Passport reached on 8-Aug-2013
Folks check out the link...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02b-skilled-fed.asp

CIC is processing applications received till May 17th :)

Becoming more nervous now.

smithac

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
NeedAChange said:
Folks check out the link...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02b-skilled-fed.asp

CIC is processing applications received till May 17th :)

Becoming more nervous now.
Interesting - except for 3 oof the may 3rd applicants no one seems to have had their CCs charged in the May list. Wonder why they changed the status before the earlier one was changed i.e on working on applications recd till May 7th