NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
alizia said:
it took 88 days for me to know that atleast my application is under consideration
and it was very difficult to wait
becz ommition of 0213 and 4131 (26th june) i was worried and was knowing that if a single mistake
in my form
i will be no more in this road to CANADA

(DO or DIE ) for us all specially April May and June Applicants
congratulations alizia! At least now you have peace of mind that you're going to receive your aor soon. me, im still waiting until now. i also pray that it will turn out ok in the end for me. it's kinda scary since my noc was removed in the list already.

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Around which date I will get the First AOR InShAllah??? Any Idea???My Application Reached there on 20th May?? I M the Only1 In This list for 20th May :p

funtom

Apr 21, 2010
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th may 2010
IELTS Request
done
The AOR when will it arrive my patience is ..............................

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
sherry00 said:
Around which date I will get the First AOR InShAllah??? Any Idea???My Application Reached there on 20th May?? I M the Only1 In This list for 20th May :p
Dude you still have long days of waiting.Infact they have not even started processing that of may 8 and above.They want to treat all the back log.You should be Xpecting yours end August If not September.

Mine is May 12.Everytin works out for good for me.They can send my AOR anytime but should not exceed september latest october.even if i am given my AOR now i would not be able to forward my documents because my IELTS has been scheduled for October 9

funtom

Apr 21, 2010
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th may 2010
IELTS Request
done
may 4th has anybody received AOR

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
alizia said:
you will get response soon from CIO
if you getting married dont cancel ur application
while sending ur documents to CHC /VO you can mention regarding your marital status
which will definately help ur processes faster

if you take back your application then after October you have to reapply and will loose alot of time
so pursuit it and in Nov you will be able to send you full documents to VO
Thanks for your reply alizia.
What is VO? Someone told me that when I apply after marriage, chances are I'll be directly a landed immigrant/citizen, I won't go to the stage of PR. Do you have any idea with that?
My working visa is still good until December 2010.

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
anyone taken ielts lately.. i wasn't planning on taking the test ( i needed 4 points) but as per other peoples advise in the forum i took it anyway .. didn't practice though :) .. anyway i got 14 out of 16 (7-L, 7-W, 7-R, 8-S -- overall 7.5) .. anyone thinks i should retake .. pls advise..

with that score my total comes out to be 77 .. i have seen people getting into problems due to their ielts score .. is mine a reasonable score? Do i need to get a perfect 16?

smithac

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
shuhash said:
anyone taken ielts lately.. i wasn't planning on taking the test ( i needed 4 points) but as per other peoples advise in the forum i took it anyway .. didn't practice though :) .. anyway i got 14 out of 16 (7-L, 7-W, 7-R, 8-S -- overall 7.5) .. anyone thinks i should retake .. pls advise..

with that score my total comes out to be 77 .. i have seen people getting into problems due to their ielts score .. is mine a reasonable score? Do i need to get a perfect 16?
Shuhash u r fine - don't think u will have any issues with your IELTS score. dont worry

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Thanks for the promt response .. really appreciate your time .. my noc is no longer in the new list .. don't wanna take a chance .. let's see if i can pass the CIC round :) .

smithac

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
shuhash said:
Thanks for the promt response .. really appreciate your time .. my noc is no longer in the new list .. don't wanna take a chance .. let's see if i can pass the CIC round :) .
Same with me shuhash. My hubby is the principal applicant and his NOC is no longer in the list either. He has a 8.5 in IELTS and we are waiting to see some updates from CIC this week hopefully. our application reached on the 7th.

namasteindia

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
WAITING
smithac said:
Same with me shuhash. My hubby is the principal applicant and his NOC is no longer in the list either. He has a 8.5 in IELTS and we are waiting to see some updates from CIC this week hopefully. our application reached on the 7th.
#
mine same case my hubby is principal applicant with 7.5 IELTS score and NOC removed from updated list.
Application reached 13th May so lets see what next 2 weeks brings in.

smithac

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
namasteindia said:
#
mine same case my hubby is principal applicant with 7.5 IELTS score and NOC removed from updated list.
Application reached 13th May so lets see what next 2 weeks brings in.
good luck to all of us. :)