+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marriage wid Canadian girl over phone, pls guide

i_am

Jan 5, 2010
HI ALL I AM LOOKING TO MARRIED A GIRL IN LAOS I AM CANADA BORN
I NEED DO A MARRIAGE BY PROXY SINS THERE NOT ANUFF TIME ON A VISA TO LAOS GET MARRIED
I NEED HELP FIND THE INFO WHAT I NEED SEND HERE WE BOTH WHAT BE MARRIED AT LESS 2 YEAR BEFOR SHE COME HERE THIS IS SINCERELY THIS IS REAL LOVE I NEED INFO

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

i_am said:
HI ALL I AM LOOKING TO MARRIED A GIRL IN LAOS I AM CANADA BORN
I NEED DO A MARRIAGE BY PROXY SINS THERE NOT ANUFF TIME ON A VISA TO LAOS GET MARRIED
I NEED HELP FIND THE INFO WHAT I NEED SEND HERE WE BOTH WHAT BE MARRIED AT LESS 2 YEAR BEFOR SHE COME HERE THIS IS SINCERELY THIS IS REAL LOVE I NEED INFO
Canada would not recognize a proxy marriage in Laos as it is not the norm. To marry in Laos, you should read the following information"

The Lao Government administrative fees to process marriage paperwork are subject to change without notice; however, prior to paying any fee higher than those stated below, Americans should check with the U.S. Embassy. The Embassy will call the appropriate Lao Government officials to confirm the amount of the fee. A number of U.S. citizens have been asked to pay amounts much larger than the official fees. The Embassy discourages payment of such fees. Payment of "unofficial" fees sets a bad precedent for others and almost guarantees requests for additional payments. The Embassy urges U.S. citizens in the process of marriage to a Lao citizen to report any requests for fees over those mentioned herein to the U.S. Embassy.

The Lao decree governing marriage of Lao citizens to foreigners requires that the parties to the marriage present the following documents to the provincial administrator, or in Vientiane, to the administrator of the Vientiane Prefecture:

1. Request to marry ("to form a new family") approved by the chief of the village (the local administrative authority) of residence of the Lao citizen;
2. Affidavit of residence for both parties;
3. Curriculum Vitae for both parties;
4. Identification card, passport, or other proof of identity for both parties;
5. Medical examination from country of residence for both parties;
6. Affidavit of martial status for both parties (for American to be notarized at the U.S. Embassy);
7. Police record from place of residence for both parties;
8. Three photographs of each party;
9. Affidavit by both parties guaranteeing the return of the spouse to Lao citizen spouse;
10. Proof of foreigner's employment and ability to support Lao citizen spouse;
11. Approval by the Lao Ministry of Foreign Affairs of affidavit of marital status notarized at U.S. Embassy --2,500 kip; and
12. Payment of 30.000 kip fee to the provincial administrator.

PMM

Dec 14, 2009
Dear guys,

I am very glad to inform you that my would be wife and members of home in laws have arrived at karachi (Pakistan) from Canada, and we r getting married in next week. Then they will file my case after return to Canada so you are requested to keep your fingers crossed for me. As you knows I already have been refused two times before :(