Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2015
LANDED..........
18-10-2015
Did the bank say that you aren't liable if he doesn't pay? That's the main thing.

At cic website
/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp

Yes, definitely report to the US as well. I am not sure if that's USCIS.

Apparently I can't post links yet.

Maples

Apr 4, 2015
Mapleson said:
Did the bank say that you aren't liable if he doesn't pay?
Thanks, I called and luckily the bank said I am not liable for his spending.

Does anyone here knows how long it will take for the investigation and what's the procedure? Please help shed some light.

Maples

Apr 4, 2015
Does anyone know what kind of evidence I can provide to CBSA for marriage fraud. I wrote the story with the timeline and faxed to them, what kind of prove do they looking for? He run away obviously.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Maples said:
Does anyone know what kind of evidence I can provide to CBSA for marriage fraud. I wrote the story with the timeline and faxed to them, what kind of prove do they looking for? He run away obviously.
If they need more information or evidence from you they will contact you. You should try to move on with your life at this point as you likely won't hear anything in regards to what is happening with the case.

Maples

Apr 4, 2015
Alurra71 said:
If they need more information or evidence from you they will contact you. You should try to move on with your life at this point as you likely won't hear anything in regards to what is happening with the case.
Thanks. I am trying my best. The feeling and that hurt still comes back from time to time. The pain he left for me and my family... I help him apply for a credot card, US visa. After he got all this he left me prevent for 6 month, and said he will never recognize this baby, he won't pay for any child support.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Maples said:
Thanks. I am trying my best. The feeling and that hurt still comes back from time to time. The pain he left for me and my family... I help him apply for a credot card, US visa. After he got all this he left me prevent for 6 month, and said he will never recognize this baby, he won't pay for any child support.
If he is allowed to remain in Canada, he won't have much of a choice to pay child support if he decides to work. It's not a choice he gets to make.

Do you REALLY want this kind of a dirt bag in your babies life? It doesn't matter that he donated some sperm to help make him/her. He is not the kind of person you would want your child to look up to or to emulate. Do what you can for YOU and try your best to move on. There will be SOMEONE out there who is going to be everything you and your child want/need/deserve. Don't let this scumbag take any more of your life from you. He's given you the greatest gift on earth, motherhood, and you can thank him for that and kick his memory to the curb. He apparently doesn't want nor deserve the love of this child, he'll have to answer for his actions in this life or the next but rest assured what goes around, comes around and when it does, he'll find himself quite pained by all he's done.

Best of luck to you.

Maples

Apr 4, 2015
Alurra71 said:
If he is allowed to remain in Canada, he won't have much of a choice to pay child support if he decides to work. It's not a choice he gets to make.

Do you REALLY want this kind of a dirt bag in your babies life? It doesn't matter that he donated some sperm to help make him/her. He is not the kind of person you would want your child to look up to or to emulate. Do what you can for YOU and try your best to move on. There will be SOMEONE out there who is going to be everything you and your child want/need/deserve. Don't let this scumbag take any more of your life from you. He's given you the greatest gift on earth, motherhood, and you can thank him for that and kick his memory to the curb. He apparently doesn't want nor deserve the love of this child, he'll have to answer for his actions in this life or the next but rest assured what goes around, comes around and when it does, he'll find himself quite pained by all he's done.

Best of luck to you.
Thank you. Time will heal! I just need to get out from this emotion. Appreciate your knin words.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Alurra71 said:
Similarly, if he ends up in the US, they will do the same thing. The US and Canada have broad agreements on things like enforcing child support orders across the border.

newbee1

Dec 20, 2013
I dont know about anyone else but Canadian Immigration System and its strict rules for fraud spouses did not work for me. It is very easy for these tricksters to bluff our system.
My spouse left me within days of landing and its been 2 years now and he still continues to live happy life with new partner. I have lost all the trust and hope. There was something inside me that told me that no matter what happens I will fight for justice but its been so long that I am fighting,, that something within me died.

No matter what rules CIC and CBSA comes out with,, people like me will continue to suffer.
So if anyone is going through what I happened to me, my suggestion is don't lie to urself with a false hope that CIC and new rules with do anything for you. Evil always win.

M

mikeymyke

newbee1 said:
I dont know about anyone else but Canadian Immigration System and its strict rules for fraud spouses did not work for me. It is very easy for these tricksters to bluff our system.
My spouse left me within days of landing and its been 2 years now and he still continues to live happy life with new partner. I have lost all the trust and hope. There was something inside me that told me that no matter what happens I will fight for justice but its been so long that I am fighting,, that something within me died.

No matter what rules CIC and CBSA comes out with,, people like me will continue to suffer.
So if anyone is going through what I happened to me, my suggestion is don't lie to urself with a false hope that CIC and new rules with do anything for you. Evil always win.
Maybe your ex knew of an incoming deportation order, but was trying to physically hide from the authorities and succeeded. I think if you knew where he was exactly, CIC wouldn't hesitate to go in after him again, as his PR status is no longer valid and he's basically living here illegally, which will severely limit his employment prospects, ability to get driver's license, etc. So in a way, the combination of Condition 51 + your reporting of him will greatly impact his ability to make a living here.

Although CIC could improve on their operations a bit more, the creation of Condition 51 is not really meant to protect the sponsor from emotional harm, rather more so designed to prevent the fraudster from gaining PR, which I believe is what happened since you reported him.

I feel really sorry for you, as I really hate it when people like him dupe the sponsors. It's one thing for both parties to be complicit in marriage fraud, but when one party pretends to love you, and then leaves you after getting PR, is really disgusting. Some fraudsters are much more deceiving than others. When I began a relationship with my wife, she's never been to Canada before, has shown no interest in going to Canada, has no relatives in Canada, lives a pretty normal lifestyle in Vietnam, never tried to even get a tourist visa to Canada. She never asked me how life is in Canada, what employment prospects are like, she didn't really care. She's said to me numerous times she never really cares about coming here, and we even had a big fight where I one time, mentioned that "I'm sure many Vietnamese women would love to leave Vietnam", and she got extremely upset and spoke about how much Vietnamese culture and the country meant to her, and that she's lived here her whole life and why would herself want to leave for a strange country?

She even asked me where I wanted to live, and said she preferred Vietnam because her whole family is there, but if I wanted to live in Canada then she will follow me. All of our families met each other numerous times.

All of these things combined assured me that my wife would not leave me when she came here, and sure enough she's still here, working, and expecting our first child. Even after she landed here, she kept talking about missing her family and Vietnam, and now we're planning on taking a trip back there late this year.

newbee1, were there any signs at all of your ex planning to come here just for the PR? I think one of the biggest red flags would be someone who seems to show lots of interest in coming to Canada and keeps inquiring about the process, as well if his/her parents ask you if it's possible for them to be sponsored after their child gets PR (while your relationship is still early).

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
newbee1 said:

Karma is more powerful. You should try to move on. I know its not easy. You can walk with your head held high !

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Has anyone been successfull in working with CIC or CBSA in getting a fraudulent spouse returned to their home country? If so what steps did you take, how long did it take, etc.

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
allizwell2 said:
Has anyone been successfull in working with CIC or CBSA in getting a fraudulent spouse returned to their home country? If so what steps did you take, how long did it take, etc.
You don't 'work with' CIC -- you report your fraudulent spouse, they possibly investigate, if they investigate they possibly involve you as a witness, but you actually have no standing in the process. You won't be told by them what happens, or why they did or did not take any action.

newbee1

Dec 20, 2013
mikeymyke said:
Maybe your ex knew of an incoming deportation order, but was trying to physically hide from the authorities and succeeded. I think if you knew where he was exactly, CIC wouldn't hesitate to go in after him again, as his PR status is no longer valid and he's basically living here illegally, which will severely limit his employment prospects, ability to get driver's license, etc. So in a way, the combination of Condition 51 + your reporting of him will greatly impact his ability to make a living here.

Although CIC could improve on their operations a bit more, the creation of Condition 51 is not really meant to protect the sponsor from emotional harm, rather more so designed to prevent the fraudster from gaining PR, which I believe is what happened since you reported him.

I feel really sorry for you, as I really hate it when people like him dupe the sponsors. It's one thing for both parties to be complicit in marriage fraud, but when one party pretends to love you, and then leaves you after getting PR, is really disgusting. Some fraudsters are much more deceiving than others. When I began a relationship with my wife, she's never been to Canada before, has shown no interest in going to Canada, has no relatives in Canada, lives a pretty normal lifestyle in Vietnam, never tried to even get a tourist visa to Canada. She never asked me how life is in Canada, what employment prospects are like, she didn't really care. She's said to me numerous times she never really cares about coming here, and we even had a big fight where I one time, mentioned that "I'm sure many Vietnamese women would love to leave Vietnam", and she got extremely upset and spoke about how much Vietnamese culture and the country meant to her, and that she's lived here her whole life and why would herself want to leave for a strange country?

She even asked me where I wanted to live, and said she preferred Vietnam because her whole family is there, but if I wanted to live in Canada then she will follow me. All of our families met each other numerous times.

All of these things combined assured me that my wife would not leave me when she came here, and sure enough she's still here, working, and expecting our first child. Even after she landed here, she kept talking about missing her family and Vietnam, and now we're planning on taking a trip back there late this year.

newbee1, were there any signs at all of your ex planning to come here just for the PR? I think one of the biggest red flags would be someone who seems to show lots of interest in coming to Canada and keeps inquiring about the process, as well if his/her parents ask you if it's possible for them to be sponsored after their child gets PR (while your relationship is still early).
No he is living here with all the rights, he is not running from CIC at all. He lives more normal life than I do after ruining my life. I have been trying so hard to live a normal life from last two years but there is not one day when what he did to me doesnt cross my mind. All I wanted an expected from our Immigration System is JUSTICE.
But no evil wins alwaysssss,,,,... these rules are just piece of paper. So many times I emailed local MP, Immigration Minister but nothing.
I think he is cleared of his case now because I can actually he his application status active now ( it went inactive last year). When i login with my UCI number, I see his name and his status as decision made ( like i used to see when he landed)