+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

scanon

May 11, 2017
Today, I noticed ECAS started showing my previous application along with my IN_PROCESS application. Does it mean anything? Can I expect something is moving along?

PS: My previous application was also for Citizenship for which I got Oath at that time but couldn't make it as I was out of country for few months due to personal circumstances. I contacted CIC explaining reasons but they asked me to reapply as it was timed out.

d-patch

Apr 17, 2017
Citizenship Office - Vancouver
App Sent - Mar 6, 2017
Delivered - Mar 9, 2017
AOR - Mar 15, 2017
In Process - Mar 24, 2017
Test Invite - Apr 13, 2017
Test Date - May 4, 2017
Decision Made - May 26, 2017

Congrats! Do you live in Vancouver or greater Vancouver? I'm in Langley and in process since 9th or march with no test invite.

navajo

Mar 21, 2017
Congrats! Do you live in Vancouver or greater Vancouver? I'm in Langley and in process since 9th or march with no test invite.
Thanks. I'm in Vancouver. It took really long time for my partner to get a test invite although we applied the same date. Good luck!

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haven't seen anyone on the spreadsheet with a test invite since May 18th. Slow or just people not updating due to the whole troll issue of late?

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Hey all. Me and my wife had our citizenship test today. Super easy based on all the efforts we put in our studies. 30 min test, done in like 2 minutes. 20/20 score. The interview was just a chitchat about weather, "what do you do", and the most common that we get "Why winnipeg among all skills based on your skills"!

Officer said that we will get our oath invite in the mail... :)

goodigoodi

May 29, 2017
Hi all,
I'v applied on March 7th and had the test recently, which was easy (19/20). However, the morning of the test I couldn't find my PR card but they let me have the test and the officer attached some form to my application and told me you do not need to apply again for PR. Still, do you guys think I am gonna be in trouble for my oath without a PR?
Thanks

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Hi all,
I'v applied on March 7th and had the test recently, which was easy (19/20). However, the morning of the test I couldn't find my PR card but they let me have the test and the officer attached some form to my application and told me you do not need to apply again for PR. Still, do you guys think I am gonna be in trouble for my oath without a PR?
Thanks
I had my citizenship test today. At thee d of test I got a paper from them with some instructions. One instruction was, if you don't have PR card, then make sure you have proof of loss of PR card(like a police complaint letter or something)

If you get those other things organized, then you should be ok... I think!

goodigoodi

May 29, 2017
I had my citizenship test today. At thee d of test I got a paper from them with some instructions. One instruction was, if you don't have PR card, then make sure you have proof of loss of PR card(like a police complaint letter or something)

If you get those other things organized, then you should be ok... I think!
Thanks a lot.

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Yesterday I got my ecas updated with Oath invite for June 23. Can the admin update the spreadsheet please?
Congrats. You might me the first few from March who got oath invite.

Do you mind sharing your IRCC office/city and the timeline pls? I can't see signatures on mobile interface