+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

Audrey2013

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Did anyone received an email today stating:
We would like to offer you the opportunity to expedite the processing of your Citizenship application by attending a same-day Citizenship test and ceremony event at our Edmonton office on the date of your choosing.
Please note thet Itinerant Services to Grand Prairie, Fort Mcmurray and Yellowknife are tentatively planned for fall 2017.
Edmonton Citizenship Testing (10am)/ceremony (2pm) Dates; June 23,2017 please RSVP by June 06, 2017

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Seems like IRCC is piloting same day test and citizenship. It makes sense, since decision is made on the spot after test and interview. I saw that happen for @CanadianME in another thread!

Audrey2013

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
We would like to offer you the opportunity to expedite the processing of your Citizenship application by attending a same-day Citizenship test and ceremony event at our Edmonton office on the date of your choosing.
Please note thet Itinerant Services to Grand Prairie, Fort Mcmurray and Yellowknife are tentatively planned for fall 2017.
Edmonton Citizenship Testing (10am)/ceremony (2pm) Dates; June 23,2017 please RSVP by June 06, 2017

Im just wondering if this is legit, because I need to give my File number/UCI if I want to expedite my application instead to wait for Itenerant(which is tentative on fall 2017)

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013

Im just wondering if this is legit, because I need to give my File number/UCI if I want to expedite my application instead to wait for Itenerant(which is tentative on fall 2017)
Does your eCas show some message like this?
I may also call IRCC to confirm authenticity.

Audrey2013

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
I checked my ecas, but it didn't show something new. I Already called IRCC, and the person i talked to is not sure if it is legit or not, but she told me that itenerant in my location will be on Sept.01(fall).

goodigoodi

May 29, 2017
Hi Guys,
My ecas changed from "in process" to "decision made" but when I click on it the content is the same. Is it common?

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please provide the email id that was sent from ? if it's came from IRCC email that could be legitimate.

Hashad

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone advise if interview is conducted as a family together or spouses are interviewed separately. Getting ready for next week's test/interview.

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Can anyone advise if interview is conducted as a family together or spouses are interviewed separately. Getting ready for next week's test/interview.
As a family application, me and my wife were interviewed together. The test official had mentioned before start of test that family will be called in togther once all members of family have completed the test.
This was on Monday.

All the best for your test/interview.

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Hi Guys,
My ecas changed from "in process" to "decision made" but when I click on it the content is the same. Is it common?
Sames the case with me. On other threads, i noticed people mention that their next status message was "we have sent you oath invite......".
I guess it might be common.

Hashad

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As a family application, me and my wife were interviewed together. The test official had mentioned before start of test that family will be called in togther once all members of family have completed the test.
This was on Monday.

All the best for your test/interview.
Thanks. Appreciate the info.

EddyIT

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto applications didn't move an inch for 2.5 months now! Everyone's status is the same in Toronto since mid March especially single/individual applications.

What's up with that??