+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

gurltwenty

Feb 4, 2016
Please provide your information in the following format and I will update the tracker.

App Type: Family (2# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days: 1,416
App Sent: March 17, 2020
App Delivered: March 19, 2020
AOR: September 8, 2020
In-Progress: November 23, 2020
Updated! Thank you.

Nymphet28

Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are there other March 2020 applicants (other than myself) who haven't received an examination invitation yet? My timeline below.
  1. March 19, 2020 - Received
  2. September 8, 2020 - AOR
  3. November 23, 2020 - In process
In the same boat. Application delivered March 2 2020, AOR Aug 21 2020 and In Process since Oct 29 2020. The new tracking site shows that Background Check is completed. Not a peep since. :rolleyes:

Where is everyone seeing their test invites or timelines for the test window? Is it emailed or does it appear on the application tracking site?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thank you, do you know if we need to apply to get the GCMS notes. I found this link - https://www.justforcanada.com/gcms-notes-understand-guide.html

I was not aware before there is such a thing, is it something we need to do?
Visit https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do .

Apply for notes under the Privacy Act (since you are applying for yourself) and you'll not be paying any fee.

It is optional and it might throw some light into what's happening with your application. But with the new dashboard, it shows pretty much the same information as the notes.

However, notes might be able to revel the office where your application is located and if the application is being worked on (If location = registry, people have theorized that this means the file is not being actively worked on by any officer).

Reactions: NovaScotiaMarch2020

masterofpupp

Dec 20, 2016
In the same boat. Application delivered March 2 2020, AOR Aug 21 2020 and In Process since Oct 29 2020. The new tracking site shows that Background Check is completed. Not a peep since. :rolleyes:

Where is everyone seeing their test invites or timelines for the test window? Is it emailed or does it appear on the application tracking site?
It gets updated on the tracker first, and then you get instructions to go the test 2 days before the start date.

Reactions: Nymphet28

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Did a GCMS and this is what I see
Elg residence due date 2021/8/30
Language due date 2021/8/30
Prohibitions due date 2021/8/30

So, they won't touch my application until Aug?

I already passed my test on Mar 26.
The dates for the 3 on my GCMS notes at 2021/08/15
Not sure if they'll touch the application just before that, or if those dates will get pushed further.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The dates for the 3 on my GCMS notes at 2021/08/15
Not sure if they'll touch the application just before that, or if those dates will get pushed further.
Those dates means that they have done checks on those areas and that check valid till then.
From the experience of one of my friend who's processed all completed and he did saw such dates in his GCMS notes.
So i guess you are going good and soon get your test.

Reactions: GokulGuruprasad

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Those dates means that they have done checks on those areas and that check valid till then.
From the experience of one of my friend who's processed all completed and he did saw such dates in his GCMS notes.
So i guess you are going good and soon get your test.
Let's hope so. The entire process is long, and without transparency, so I've stopped hoping.
If you don't expect anything, you won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Girlfrombc27