Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi everyone, I was checking the tracker and saw some says "Oath in progress" - where do you see it? Is that on the new tracker or ECAS? Mine shows not started, everything else completed in Aug 11.

Reactions: idoit

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Btw, my latest GCMS shows citizenship is granted. The latest paper file history says "Ceremony Ready Halifax", with no due dates. Updated on Aug 11. Is there any place that will show me the due date for oath invite?

Reactions: idoit

skquddusi

Aug 24, 2014
For god’s sake 3 months for each step? If it is okay to share why did they call for an interview? What did they ask? Congrats by the way. Ours with Halifax, no update since April 13 after passing the test so it is about to be 4 months
They never mentioned the reason for the interview but I was told to keep all the original documents that I submitted with the application handy i.e. birth certificate, proof of language and passports. The officer asked me to show two pieces of identification. I think I showed her my Canadian driving license and the PR card. She then requested me to show the Bio pages of the passports I held within the 5 years eligibility period. Finally, she picked random pages from both the passport based on the copies of visa pages that I provided to them earlier through email and asked me to show the original visa stamps in the passport. Both the visa that she selected were in foreign language i.e. Arabic and Spanish, and she was fine with it. She did not asked for the translation of the visa pages.

Reactions: NovaScotiaMarch2020

Goodbetterbest

Jul 6, 2021
Prohibitions will be set to "Completed" for your child before you get your oath notification. If your child was less than 14 years of age at the time of the application, he doesn't have to take oath (The requirement is based on age at the time of application, not the time of oath AFAIK).
Thank you very much!

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi, wondering if anyone else is in the same situation as me. I completed the test in March 2021 and I haven't heard anything since then, no interviews, no updates, whatsoever...just wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation, thanks.

desertrose416

Star Member
May 20, 2020
Hi, wondering if anyone else is in the same situation as me. I completed the test in March 2021 and I haven't heard anything since then, no interviews, no updates, whatsoever...just wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation, thanks.
follow up with IRCC via webform. March 2021 - its been awhile not to get an update.

Reactions: gen_z

DejavuCA

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
This is just crazy! I just sent a web form and you do that as well. If I don’t hear anything I’m gonna start my protest in front of IRCC Calgary. I am so sick of this.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Hi everyone, I was checking the tracker and saw some says "Oath in progress" - where do you see it? Is that on the new tracker or ECAS? Mine shows not started, everything else completed in Aug 11.
Oath changes to in progress one you have been assigned a date on the tracker

Reactions: Mystico_90

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
When was your AOR?

sshet02

Oct 21, 2020
my citizenship status got updated on Aug 2021 to
Scheduled for Citizenship oath
Citizenship ceremony
New update
Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on February 1, 2022. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.