KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG this is incredible, many people got PPR. Congrats.
Nothing for me yet, AOR march 14. 105 days gone.
:oops:
It is about time IRCC clear backlogs of March, hence it's just the matter of time. So hang in there and stay hopeful and most importantly, anxiously excited too!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great news KingKurly. This certainly gives hope to the rest of us as it appears March AOR's are now making progress.
Thank you very much Arod. Yes they started with late march and have finally beginning to clear the early march AORs'. So its just the matter of time when you get your email too.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all who got the PPR mails , any body from nova Scotia, Sydney , i have been said my application is approved by the Customer care and mail has not been sent yet , any body in the same stage its been three weeks ,No PPR
EAOR - MAR 21
PPR email is sent in batches. Just like today many people got their PPR email, you will be getting in the same manner. Just wait for few days or at worst couple of weeks. It's on its way soon!

Reactions: vijayniranjan04

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

Similar case my aor is 25th March, no ip2 and agent said that eligibility has passed and BGC in progress. Today ordered gcms notes.
No need to worry as long as your Eligibility is passed. Now all you can wish is your BGC don't take much time. It's more of a formality as long as you have a clean background, which is mostly the case will majority of applicants.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First and foremost congratulations to each and everyone who’s got the golden mail today....
Regarding my applications status, I had called cic just now and the agent had to that my application was in progress...when asked about my eligibility he said it hasn’t started yet... I’m worried now...thought like many cases after IP2 I would get PPR mail anytime soon....anyone with similar case...please help
Are you a CEC applicant?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys..I called CIC..they said my eligibility is recommended pass and background verification is in progress. No additional documents required..now it is in nova Scotia sydney..in Ip1 it was in Ottawa..what does that mean @legalfalcon ..and others.
Basically it means PPR is on its way. Just few formalities need to be fulfilled ;)

Reactions: Gwills

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I imagine that it feels especially amazing to get the PPR after all this time. I am in a similar situation - have been applying since 2014 and cannot wait for the moment like yours :)

All the best to you!
I can understand your feeling my friend. And soon you will be celebrating your own success as well and trust me, it feels good ;)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So what happened at the office... did you slam the papers at your bosses desk and said truly in Amitabh Bachchan style... Boss that our journey ends here.....
Hahahaha, I wish. Actually, believe it or not, I got a big bonus today which they promised last September and they did in a big party palace. The timing couldn't have been sweeter. Now in 3 months time I will get another mini bonus for festival and then it will be the time for the bombshell :D

Reactions: zagcollins

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hahahaha, I wish. Actually, believe it or not, I got a big bonus today which they promised last September and they did in a big party palace. The timing couldn't have been sweeter. Now in 3 months time I will get another mini bonus for festival and then it will be the time for the bombshell :D
I did not have a hand in this ;)
You are on a roll KingK :D.. First money ITA and then bonus on top eh...

Reactions: KingKurly

trikings2000

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Nigeria
NOC Code......
First and foremost congratulations to each and everyone who’s got the golden mail today....
Regarding my applications status, I had called cic just now and the agent had to that my application was in progress...when asked about my eligibility he said it hasn’t started yet... I’m worried now...thought like many cases after IP2 I would get PPR mail anytime soon....anyone with similar case...please help
Whats your AOR and when did u get IP1 and IP2?