+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Arod

May 15, 2017
With great delight I am pleased to inform you my friends I got the PPR email this morning. Following is my timeline.

AOR - 4 March
MEP - 12 March
IP1 - 12 March
Notes Ordered - 22 June
IP2 - 22 June
Ghost Update - 22 June
PPR - 27 June

Primary Office - Centralized Intake Office

I applied for PR before Express Entry was launched in 2014. Refused in the first attempt for incompleteness and refused again because quota reached. After 6 IELTS attempts and nearly 5 years since my journey began for Canadian Dream, I can proudly say, the journey has almost ended and I have prevailed this ordeal in many ways. Good luck to all of you my friends. PPR is on its way.

Last but not lease, I want to thank @legalfalcon sir for all his advice before and during the process. Also, although most of my regular friends are not active here in the forum they have been a great help and source of motivation. I will inform them on our whatsapp group. Have a great day :)
Great news KingKurly. This certainly gives hope to the rest of us as it appears March AOR's are now making progress.

Reactions: KingKurly

Arod

May 15, 2017
OMG this is incredible, many people got PPR. Congrats.
Nothing for me yet, AOR march 14. 105 days gone.
:oops:
My AOR is also from March 14th and still haven't seen anything, no PPR, no IP2, no Ghost updates, nothing. But I guess we will need to wait.

Are you applying from Venezuela? If so, I imagine our applications could potentially be processed from the same LVO.

Reactions: KingKurly

darkmago

Oct 25, 2017
hamilton, On. canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
IELTS Request
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
My AOR is also from March 14th and still haven't seen anything, no PPR, no IP2, no Ghost updates, nothing. But I guess we will need to wait.

Are you applying from Venezuela? If so, I imagine our applications could potentially be processed from the same LVO.
No, I am CEC Inland.
My VO is Ottawa. I got a ghost update a month ago, I called last week and they told me it says "recommend to pass" but it is still in bgc.

vijayniranjan04

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Congrats to all who got the PPR mails , any body from nova Scotia, Sydney , i have been said my application is approved by the Customer care and mail has not been sent yet , any body in the same stage its been three weeks ,No PPR
EAOR - MAR 21

brarsukh

May 28, 2018
Hi ,

My AOR is March 4. I have ordered the notes and got results today. My Eligibility still says - Recommend Passed there.
and Security and Criminality - Not Started.

Flyhi_2018

Apr 5, 2018
First and foremost congratulations to each and everyone who’s got the golden mail today....
Regarding my applications status, I had called cic just now and the agent had to that my application was in progress...when asked about my eligibility he said it hasn’t started yet... I’m worried now...thought like many cases after IP2 I would get PPR mail anytime soon....anyone with similar case...please help

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
First and foremost congratulations to each and everyone who’s got the golden mail today....
Regarding my applications status, I had called cic just now and the agent had to that my application was in progress...when asked about my eligibility he said it hasn’t started yet... I’m worried now...thought like many cases after IP2 I would get PPR mail anytime soon....anyone with similar case...please help
This just proves that ip1, ip2, na1,2 etc does not mean anything.

Flyhi_2018

Apr 5, 2018
Forgot to add....he also confirmed that the processing order depends by each case and that they don’t follow a definitive order of processing the applications....dono what to make of it? It’s said that when BG Is in processing, it’s IP2....what now in my case? Help Help anyone Help

Ajay Abraham

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Guys..I called CIC..they said my eligibility is recommended pass and background verification is in progress. No additional documents required..now it is in nova Scotia sydney..in Ip1 it was in Ottawa..what does that mean @legalfalcon ..and others.