+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
With great delight I am pleased to inform you my friends I got the PPR email this morning. Following is my timeline.

AOR - 4 March
MEP - 12 March
IP1 - 12 March
Notes Ordered - 22 June
IP2 - 22 June
Ghost Update - 22 June
PPR - 27 June

Primary Office - Centralized Intake Office

I applied for PR before Express Entry was launched in 2014. Refused in the first attempted for incompleteness and refused again because quota reached. After 6 IELTS attempt and nearly 5 years since my journey began for Canadian Dream, I can proudly say, the journey has almost ended and I have prevailed this ordeal in many ways. Good luck to all of you my friends. PPR is on its way.

Last but not lease, I want to thank @legalfalcon sir for all his advice before and during the process. Also, although most of my regular friends are not active here in the forum they have been a great help and source of motivation. I will inform them on our whatsapp group. Have a great day :)
Congratulations! This has been on hellova journey for you. Very inspiring. All the very best!

Reactions: KingKurly

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
With great delight I am pleased to inform you my friends I got the PPR email this morning. Following is my timeline.

AOR - 4 March
MEP - 12 March
IP1 - 12 March
Notes Ordered - 22 June
IP2 - 22 June
Ghost Update - 22 June
PPR - 27 June

I applied for PR before Express Entry was launched in 2014. Refused in the first attempted for incompleteness and refused again because quota reached. After 6 IELTS attempt and nearly 5 years since my journey began for Canadian Dream, I can proudly say, the journey has almost ended and I have prevailed this ordeal in many ways. Good luck to all of you my friends. PPR is on its way.

Last but not lease, I want to thank @legalfalcon sir for all his advice before and during the process. Also, although most of my regular friends are not active here in the forum they have been a great help and source of motivation. I will inform them on our whatsapp group. Have a great day :)
@KingKurly Heartiest congratulations!!

Your journey is noting less then of an inspiration to many here. All the best for your journey ahead and hopefully sees you sometime in Canada. Eh!

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi

AOR - 4 March
MEP - 12 March
IP1 - 12 March
Notes Ordered - 22 June
IP2 - 22 June
Ghost Update - 22 June
PPR - 27 June

Your story is a great inspiration for me. I have had two Canadian visa rejections in 2012 when I was applying for student visa. My profile has changed completely since then and my CRS is 475. 112 days done since AOR. I am a FSW outland applicant. Keeping my finger crossed and waiting patiently.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@KingKurly Heartiest congratulations!!

Your journey is noting less then of an inspiration to many here. All the best for your journey ahead and hopefully sees you sometime in Canada. Eh!
Thank you so much sir. Your words mean a lot to me and the advice you provided were priceless. Hopefully get to see you someday in Canada which will be a privilege!

Last edited:
Reactions: legalfalcon

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your story is a great inspiration for me. I have had two Canadian visa rejections in 2012 when I was applying for student visa. My profile has changed completely since then and my CRS is 475. 112 days done since AOR. I am a FSW outland applicant. Keeping my finger crossed and waiting patiently.
Hang in there mate, PPR is on its way. What stage your application is at for now?

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018

AOR - 4 March
MEP - 12 March
IP1 - 12 March
Notes Ordered - 22 June
IP2 - 22 June
Ghost Update - 22 June
PPR - 27 June

Congratulations @KingKurly !! Happy to know that you've received PPR

Good luck!

Reactions: KingKurly

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) For one year in Toronto, i worked in restaurant. I worked there as manager. We have only 1 part time employee sometimes even no one. Means to say like i am only the full time as well as part time employee there. “In a nuttshell, I have only this experience of 1 year as a manager from this small restaurant with almost no employees..Am i eligible for having this restaurant experience for CEC requirement?”

2) My study from India and Canada is not in restaurant field. In India I did BTech in Mechanical Engineering and in Canada 2 year PG diploma in Quality Engineering. so, basically my study is not in this field so its fine for CEC requirement?
I studied Business all the way and I applied as an Education Counselor. Got my PPR this morning. So yes you can apply even if you worked in a different field against your educational qualification as long as the NOC is in either 00, A or B unless of-course you apply for FST program.

Reactions: nidiw2017