+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Pankeet

May 14, 2018
Hey everyone. Happy to share the story.

I had applied through consultants and I guess they are the slowest guys on earth. (Wish I knew that before). But nonetheless, March 6 AOR.
Meds cleared around March 13

Just a twist, all logins are done through their lawyers and so I was at their mercy to get all updates.

Got RPRF request on Apr 13 which those brilliant people missed to inform me in time. They finally realized and informed me on Apr 24 which I paid on same day and they uploaded the receipt.

Since then I stopped trusting them blindly and this group helped me with a helpline number through which I regularly got automated updates bypassing my consultants

I was in IP1 till June 15, when the I checked the status on call.

Yesterday I checked on call and bammm, it was in IP2. I checked with my consultants for status update and any ppr mail but they said "no mail recieved"

Then I called CIC - this time spoke to the agent. (Wait time was about 25 mins)
EUREKA- She said June 19 was when my application was accepted and they have sent the Golden mail.

So now I am going to my consultants and "politely" asking for this second casual mistake.

But finally got the confirmation and am relieved.
Hope the wait for all ends soon. Fingers crossed.

This long story was for all people who are going through consultants to not blindly trust them

A_Judge

Dec 14, 2017
Finally moved to IP2 after waiting for 4 months. timelines are as follows:
AOR-7th March
IP1- 16th March
RPRF request-6th April
Paid RPRF- 7th April
IP2-22nd June

Now waiting for PPR.....

Reactions: KingKurly

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Congrats!! Am in the same boat. Used a consultant too and am at the mercy for updates.

AOR is March 14th and I have been calling CIC for updates too.

Passed my medicals and was told that the background check just started despite the fact that I have received the same message "we don't need your fingerprints/ interview, you passed your medicals, we are currently processing your background check and will contact you if we need additional info......." for over 4 weeks.

The CIC agent mentioned that maybe the office is waiting on the agency that is responsible for the background check.

The wait is killing and my PGWP is about to expire and but I have submitted for an extension (didn't get the full 3 years initially due to early passport expiration) just to be on the safer side.

Hopefully I get good news too, I will ask my consultant if the RPRF was paid initially. Just hate the fact that I don't have direct access to the info.
congratulations to both you and @Pankeet and hopefully your stories (and thousands others) answer the 'Should I hire an immigration consultant' question

hiteshkapil

Jan 18, 2018
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Nomination.....
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-04-2018
Hello Friends

My Name is Hitesh Kapil and I am form India (Punjab) and my NOC is
2241 - Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians

My timeline is.

SINP EE file submitted :- 1 Jan 2018
SINP state Nomination:- 1 Feb 2018
ITA Received :- 7 Feb 2018
AOR :- 23 March 2018
RPRF paid with AOR.

My file status is still file submitted..

Is there anyone who can tell me that how much time that i have to get PPR and how can i know my file processing office.

If some one have the phone no where I can call for exact status of my file.

Last edited:

journeyer

May 23, 2018
Finally moved to IP2 after waiting for 4 months. timelines are as follows:
AOR-7th March
IP1- 16th March
RPRF request-6th April
Paid RPRF- 7th April
IP2-22nd June

Now waiting for PPR.....
We have the same RPFR request date. Also March AOR. But not yet in IP2. :(

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018

I had applied through consultants and I guess they are the slowest guys on earth. (Wish I knew that before). But nonetheless, March 6 AOR.

Just a twist, all logins are done through their lawyers and so I was at their mercy to get all updates.

Got RPRF request on Apr 13 which those brilliant people missed to inform me in time. They finally realized and informed me on Apr 24 which I paid on same day and they uploaded the receipt.

Since then I stopped trusting them blindly and this group helped me with a helpline number through which I regularly got automated updates bypassing my consultants

Yesterday I checked on call and bammm, it was in IP2. I checked with my consultants for status update and any ppr mail but they said "no mail recieved"

EUREKA- She said June 19 was when my application was accepted and they have sent the Golden mail.

So now I am going to my consultants and "politely" asking for this second casual mistake.

This long story was for all people who are going through consultants to not blindly trust them
Many, many congratulations! It's good to see March people getting PPRs. Just one question though, did your status change online when you moved to IP2? Because you mentioned that the agent told you that you have jumped to IP2, it's crucial to know if they update it online as well. I'm tired of logging in 3 times a day, everyday

namrata aswani

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017

How frequently did you call them?

Reactions: Gwills

Pankeet

May 14, 2018
congratulations to both you and @Pankeet and hopefully your stories (and thousands others) answer the 'Should I hire an immigration consultant' question
Well, thats a tricky one. They did help in the filing and guiding and ensuring correct submission. They just became slow and casual in their approach.

The only correction that i would like would be to have control in my hands

Pankeet

May 14, 2018
Many, many congratulations! It's good to see March people getting PPRs. Just one question though, did your status change online when you moved to IP2? Because you mentioned that the agent told you that you have jumped to IP2, it's crucial to know if they update it online as well. I'm tired of logging in 3 times a day, everyday
I used the automated machine to hear the status updates. It says the same thing which is there online when you log in to your account. I realized that I moved to IP2, when i heard the machine status update "Your bgc is in process ..."

After that, basis my gut feel, i called CIC call center to confirm whether they had sent any mail or not. And they did confirm.

Reactions: nidiw2017

Pankeet

May 14, 2018
How frequently did you call them?
I used to check on automated machine for status updates as i did not have my account access. I used to check the status update from machine once every 3 days. (Do note that this is just a machine update and i "DID NOT" talk to CIC call centre executives)

In this entire time of about 3.5 months, i have just called CIC and spoken to executives 2 times
1. During the RPRF delays which my consultants did (so i called up in May end to clarify if there was no issue)
2. After moving to IP2 to confirm for golden mail which they did.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I used to check on automated machine for status updates as i did not have my account access. I used to check the status update from machine once every 3 days. (Do note that this is just a machine update and i "DID NOT" talk to CIC call centre executives)

In this entire time of about 3.5 months, i have just called CIC and spoken to executives 2 times
1. During the RPRF delays which my consultants did (so i called up in May end to clarify if there was no issue)
2. After moving to IP2 to confirm for golden mail which they did.
Can u please share number so that I may call them as I am in IP2 since 11 June...