+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
CSE is when you contact Immigration Canada using the webform to update your application, or asking for updates....I am not really sure what it stands for but that's what it is.

It can help sometimes....I have raised 3 CSEs, the 1st 2 went pretty much ignored (though I received the standard answer: we are working on your application etc) but the third one seemed to call their attention since I mentioned I have been waiting for 11 months already. The reply mentioned that the officer had contacted my visa office to ask why was my application taking so long, and to wait until the beginning of March to give them some time to reply before contacting them again :)

So i keeping my fingers crossed to hear some good news beginning of March
same here, but they told me if i dont hear back by feb27th then i should contact cic again...so frustraiting, it is almost a year for CEC...

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
How frustrating this is :-( No movement. From my GCMS notes I realize that nobody has worked in my file since April 2018.
are you under RR? no sign of SS started? do you know the reason for RR, if any?

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
RR for duties in one of my letters. Security Not Started. Been like this since April.
Have you phoned to get an update or for them to send something out to get movement on your application?

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
How frustrating this is :-( No movement. From my GCMS notes I realize that nobody has worked in my file since April 2018.
Even my file has no activity since June except for receipt of my LOE and job duties documents (in Aug) which I sent myself through webform to help my file as I found out in GCMS to be in review required. Now when I call, I only get a reply that file awaited for review and they don't have any information as in when would that happen.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Hello, I'm curious, how do you know if your medical gets extended? Do they send an email informing you of this fact?
Hi... Actually you get an update, you can notice that your Medical part will change from "You do not need a medical exam" to "You passed medical exam" ...

Another way to find out is to call CIC... in my case, I called and asked about it.

To tell you the truth, contacting CIC client support over the phone is becoming a useless thing. They did not give me any straight answer for anything over the past few weeks.

Good luck.

Reactions: shoaibalik

Johnnykilroy

Nov 13, 2018
Hello Guys!!

AOR 26 2018
Express Entry CEC
After almost 11 months, I finally got a CIC agent to give me some information.

Security hasn't even started yet.

In the last 6 months, the agent ( Sydney ) has looked at my file twice, June 2018 and Feb 6 2019 ( my previous call was Jan 24th)
No documents have been requested. According to the agent " we will message you if you need additional information"

At this point, I may receive it in the afterlife. :)

The process is difficult but this forum is very helpful.

Happy weekend guys!!

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hello Guys!!

AOR 26 2018
Express Entry CEC
After almost 11 months, I finally got a CIC agent to give me some information.

Security hasn't even started yet.

In the last 6 months, the agent ( Sydney ) has looked at my file twice, June 2018 and Feb 6 2019 ( my previous call was Jan 24th)
No documents have been requested. According to the agent " we will message you if you need additional information"

At this point, I may receive it in the afterlife. :)

The process is difficult but this forum is very helpful.

Happy weekend guys!!
Have you requested GCMS notes? Is your Elegibility in RR?

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Congrats!!! Would you mind sharing with us your timeline?
AOR March 16 2018
Application in Review Required bcause of duties missing in one LOE. Since April.
Ordered GCMS notes in Nov. Received in Dec. Realized my file had not been touch since April.
Sent LOE with missing duties.
Requested new GCMS in January which were identical to the first ones so VERY dissapointed.
Feb 11th received a ghost update and a letter on How to get a Job in Canada (I am Inland and have job).
Finally PPR! Feb 27.
It took almost a year!