Ip2 May 1.

London VO moved to Kyiv in Augus

The loonnnng wait

Request for updated POF – Oct 26

Ghost update ( 3 times) Nov 30

Raised CSE to show more POF- Feb 7

PPR- Feb 12
What was the update for POF?

Wow you got PPR within 5 days updating your POF.

Such a long wait :) Congrats

ML_Machine

Dec 11, 2018
Isn't there any email or some office where we can place a request about the processing discrepancies? It's beyond frustrating now.

blabs33

Feb 11, 2019
CSE is when you contact Immigration Canada using the webform to update your application, or asking for updates....I am not really sure what it stands for but that's what it is.

It can help sometimes....I have raised 3 CSEs, the 1st 2 went pretty much ignored (though I received the standard answer: we are working on your application etc) but the third one seemed to call their attention since I mentioned I have been waiting for 11 months already. The reply mentioned that the officer had contacted my visa office to ask why was my application taking so long, and to wait until the beginning of March to give them some time to reply before contacting them again :)

So i keeping my fingers crossed to hear some good news beginning of March

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
CSE is when you contact Immigration Canada using the webform to update your application, or asking for updates....I am not really sure what it stands for but that's what it is.

It can help sometimes....I have raised 3 CSEs, the 1st 2 went pretty much ignored (though I received the standard answer: we are working on your application etc) but the third one seemed to call their attention since I mentioned I have been waiting for 11 months already. The reply mentioned that the officer had contacted my visa office to ask why was my application taking so long, and to wait until the beginning of March to give them some time to reply before contacting them again :)

So i keeping my fingers crossed to hear some good news beginning of March
I wish you to hear good news soon in beginning of March :) are you under family class ? what is your VO ?

Abdelakder

Feb 8, 2019
Hi guys,

I have just got the golden mail today.

My timeline :

FSW-inland

AOR >>> March 7, 2018

Medical passed >>>> March 14, 2018

Security started >>>> June 28, 2018

security passed >>>> February 1, 2019

Medical expired >>> February 1, 2019

Medical extended >>>> February 15, 2019

PPR >>>> February 18, 2019

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Hi guys,

I have just got the golden mail today.

My timeline :

FSW-inland

AOR >>> March 7, 2018

Medical passed >>>> March 14, 2018

Security started >>>> June 28, 2018

security passed >>>> February 1, 2019

Medical expired >>> February 1, 2019

Medical extended >>>> February 15, 2019

PPR >>>> February 18, 2019

Congrats man... that's really good news... I got my medical extended too on Feb 9th... I hope I am due for good news as well...

Did you get any ghost updates after the medical extension? or did you just receive the PPR email right away?

Thanks for updating us anyways,

Last edited:

Abdelakder

Feb 8, 2019
Congrats man... that's really good news... I got my medical extended too on Feb 9th... I hope I am due for good news as well...

Did you get any ghost updates after the medical extension? or did you just receive the PPR email right away?

Thank you, hope you hear good news so soon.
I only got updates during my medical extension, but nothing after. I got PPR email but my profile still not updated.

Reactions: UKDreamer

Flintface

Oct 15, 2018

Hello, I'm curious, how do you know if your medical gets extended? Do they send an email informing you of this fact?

Reactions: leka