File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
I tried to contact them using the IRCC webform, but I didnt attached anything. I just reported the technical problem, and will wait if they will answer my inquiry. Anyways, if I didnt received any response by monday I will probably give them a call. Does anyone know how I can call them from outside of Canada?

oba_14

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2017
AOR Received.
04-07-2017
Application sent today- sheet updated

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnneMariee said:
I had the same issue of .............'we sent you a correspondence on the 18th march 2017.........
so today I called since its going to be a week tomorrow and we are yet to receive something in the mail/email
The nice lady said we should have, she asked if my husband (primary applicant) had uploaded schedule A. I told her no that we haven't gotten the request. she put me on hold , came back and though she didn't say it straight up that that was what they requested, but she said its is technical difficulties and she would forward sth to me so they could help us fix it.
I got the below email from her and I have filled it and submitted it. if anyone is having same problem, I suggest you call them or simply just follow the instruction in the email since its generic:

Please do not reply to this email.

Date: 2017-03-24

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical problems with the online application or tools

We are sorry to learn that you are experiencing technical problems with the online application and/or tools.

In order to assist you, please fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please also add the following information:
1.Your current status in Canada
2.The expiration date of that status
3.(If applicable) Date the application was submitted
4.Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
5.Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:

A) Experiencing technical difficulties uploading a form/document?

Please include:
•A copy of the form/document you are trying to upload (all fields completed), and
•All your answers to the online questionnaire. To do that: ◦select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can: ◾provide us with screen shots, or
◾copy and paste the text.

B) You created a new MyCIC account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted?

All you need to do is click on Link application to this account. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C) Your situation is not described under A or B?

Please include:
•Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the: ◦page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account,
◦error message(s) you received, and

•Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.

We will be pleased to follow up on your request within 10 business days following reception of the above information.
SAME HERE..... :mad:

Are you a part of Feb/Mar applicants whatsapp group?

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
hey ak_indi,

I just wanna ask if PA application change to "IN process" or just your sponsorship status to DM?

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sexychill said:
hey ak_indi,

I just wanna ask if PA application change to "IN process" or just your sponsorship status to DM?
its DM and Application received in Sp and PA resp

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
Hello guys, I got SA yesterday but no updates on mycic account except for background check it says: the application is in peogress. The next step is to conduct a background check. What do i have to expect next.

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
sexychill said:
the PA is on background check...
thank you Do you think they will request any documents soon.

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
awahidi said:
thank you Do you think they will request any documents soon.
Im not too sure awahidi, mine was like that too. background is in progress.. can you please check your ecas if your application status change to IN PROCESS? this for PA

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got Decision made on the sponsor application status on ECAS. No other data changed anywhere, even inside the application and on the linked account.

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
ak_indi said:
its DM and Application received in Sp and PA resp
We have the same info,. mine said DM for sponsorship status this morning but application status for PA doesn't start yet still application receivesd, Im wondering why i didnt get any emails for SA>....

Staunts2015

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
11-12-2019
awahidi said:
Hello guys, I got SA yesterday but no updates on mycic account except for background check it says: the application is in peogress. The next step is to conduct a background check. What do i have to expect next.
You should expect to wait a couple months. As your status indicates, the next step is for your background check to begin. When your background check begins to process, your MyCIC will read: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Since you are with Ottawa VO, don't expect an AOR2. You'll know your PR application is in process when you go into ECAS and it says "We started processing your application on..." The wait from here until the next step may seem miserable, since the beginning steps go so quickly, but just hang in there, Ottawa is one of the fastest VOs!

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sexychill said:
We have the same info,. mine said DM for sponsorship status this morning but application status for PA doesn't start yet still application receivesd, Im wondering why i didnt get any emails for SA>....
I have exactly the same info too. Seems to be one officer's way of work.

Staunts2015

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
11-12-2019
sexychill said:
Im not too sure awahidi, mine was like that too. background is in progress.. can you please check your ecas if your application status change to IN PROCESS? this for PA
Unfortunately, his/her BGC is not in progress, that's why his MyCIC says "the next step is you background check..."