+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
sexychill said:
my ecas change dm on sponsorship application but her application didnt say in process what is going on?
This means your sponsorship approval is complete, expect SA email soon. The application will show 'In Process' when your application is received by your Local VO.

antony_kao

Oct 9, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my (sponsor)'s ecas status got changed to decision made

however, we're still waiting for the email regarding document requests...

at least we're making progress lol

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
antony_kao said:

Did you get the SA email? Sometimes they request documents after the SA.

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
antony_kao said:

Mine still says Sponsor Application: in process. And correspondence still not received

antony_kao

Oct 9, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Libu said:
Did you get the SA email? Sometimes they request documents after the SA.
Not yet, just checked ecas (do it daily) and saw it changed

supposedly on my wife's ecas it says correspondence sent on Mar 18 but I haven't gotten anything from there either, I might give them a call Monday.

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
sexychill said:
my ecas change dm on sponsorship application but her application didnt say in process what is going on?
Hey, did you received the correspondence to upload the PCC and sched A?

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
prvc said:
Hi NomTGuzman. :) You can now edit your Profile and enter your timeline. Just go to your Profile (beside Inbox), and click Forum Profile Information under Modify Profile. :)
Hi PRVC, thanks for the info.

leahbird

Mar 24, 2017
Hi all,

This forum is amazing (and I wish I had started to read it before my application was returned - twice). So thank you for the information.

Our application was received by the CIC on March 7, but we have not received an AOR yet.

I am also wondering about whether they will make an issue of my passport expiring on March 27, 2018. Will they accept an application if the passport is expiring within one year?

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
I had the same issue of .............'we sent you a correspondence on the 18th march 2017.........
so today I called since its going to be a week tomorrow and we are yet to receive something in the mail/email
The nice lady said we should have, she asked if my husband (primary applicant) had uploaded schedule A. I told her no that we haven't gotten the request. she put me on hold , came back and though she didn't say it straight up that that was what they requested, but she said its is technical difficulties and she would forward sth to me so they could help us fix it.
I got the below email from her and I have filled it and submitted it. if anyone is having same problem, I suggest you call them or simply just follow the instruction in the email since its generic:

Please do not reply to this email.

Date: 2017-03-24

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical problems with the online application or tools

We are sorry to learn that you are experiencing technical problems with the online application and/or tools.

In order to assist you, please fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please also add the following information:
1.Your current status in Canada
2.The expiration date of that status
3.(If applicable) Date the application was submitted
4.Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
5.Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:

A) Experiencing technical difficulties uploading a form/document?

Please include:
•A copy of the form/document you are trying to upload (all fields completed), and
•All your answers to the online questionnaire. To do that: ◦select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can: ◾provide us with screen shots, or
◾copy and paste the text.

B) You created a new MyCIC account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted?

All you need to do is click on Link application to this account. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C) Your situation is not described under A or B?

Please include:
•Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the: ◦page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account,
◦error message(s) you received, and

•Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.

We will be pleased to follow up on your request within 10 business days following reception of the above information.

antony_kao

Oct 9, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnneMariee said:
I had the same issue of .............'we sent you a correspondence on the 18th march 2017.........
so today I called since its going to be a week tomorrow and we are yet to receive something in the mail/email
The nice lady said we should have, she asked if my husband (primary applicant) had uploaded schedule A. I told her no that we haven't gotten the request. she put me on hold , came back and though she didn't say it straight up that that was what they requested, but she said its is technical difficulties and she would forward sth to me so they could help us fix it.
I got the below email from her and I have filled it and submitted it. if anyone is having same problem, I suggest you call them or simply just follow the instruction in the email since its generic:

Please do not reply to this email.

Date: 2017-03-24

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical problems with the online application or tools

We are sorry to learn that you are experiencing technical problems with the online application and/or tools.

In order to assist you, please fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please also add the following information:
1.Your current status in Canada
2.The expiration date of that status
3.(If applicable) Date the application was submitted
4.Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
5.Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:

A) Experiencing technical difficulties uploading a form/document?

Please include:
•A copy of the form/document you are trying to upload (all fields completed), and
•All your answers to the online questionnaire. To do that: ◦select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can: ◾provide us with screen shots, or
◾copy and paste the text.

B) You created a new MyCIC account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted?

All you need to do is click on Link application to this account. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C) Your situation is not described under A or B?

Please include:
•Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the: ◦page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account,
◦error message(s) you received, and

•Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.

We will be pleased to follow up on your request within 10 business days following reception of the above information.
I guess I should give them a call as well so I can upload my Schedule A

I hate calling them though, always have to dedicate like 2 hours of your time lol

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
antony_kao said:
I guess I should give them a call as well so I can upload my Schedule A

I hate calling them though, always have to dedicate like 2 hours of your time lol
Lol yea it sucks. I called the 8am and waited 20mins

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
NomTGuzman said:
Hey, did you received the correspondence to upload the PCC and sched A?
no not yet,but in my ecas said they sent correspondence but they didnt