+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
No, it doesn't mean that the app is transferred. I think it will be transferred once you get app status "In process" either on mycic or in your ecas as an additional line.
We also have this line as you do....so guess nothing much you can do, but wait.
We did not get in process as an additional line in ecas, so this is not necessarily true. It just moved to in process in ecas, and we got an email about which VO it was transferred to

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Code:
Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre <Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre@cic.gc.ca>
12:40 PM (1 hour ago)
to me
Dear ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the Schedule A and Police Certificate were received by the responsible office.
If further information is needed during the processing of the application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Does this mean the docs are attached and file is ready to transfer?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Code:
to me
Dear ,

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the Schedule A and Police Certificate were received by the responsible office.
If further information is needed during the processing of the application, the responsible office may contact you.

As long as they have everything they need then yes, it seems that the next step would be for them to transfer it to a VO :)

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Di

didnt receive any email, the contents says
Application received
And sent correspondence.
Sorry - does the PR portion of your ecas say "in process" or "application received"? As soon as ours moved from received to in process we get the VO email

airon06

Apr 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
Sorry - does the PR portion of your ecas say "in process" or "application received"? As soon as ours moved from received to in process we get the VO email
Permanent Residence Application Status
in process
And when I clickes the underlined word, the contents are still the same which says

1. Application Received on....
2. We sent correspondence..
Hoping to receive an email soon.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
We did not get in process as an additional line in ecas, so this is not necessarily true. It just moved to in process in ecas, and we got an email about which VO it was transferred to
Ahh okay, thanks. For some reason I thought that would be a separate line.

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
Code:
to me
Dear ,

When u uploaded the Schedule A and PCC? Any idea about the date?

Dee Cee 25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
16-Mar-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Mar-2017 (Sched A thru Web Form 7-Apr-2017)
AOR Received.
25-Mar-2017 (SA 31-Mar-2017)
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
11-Apr-2017
Med's Done....
15-Apr-2017 (Passed 19-Apr-2017)
How come you are sure that this is CPC Mississauga email address whereas its obviously that of CPC Ottawa office and this is what they say on CIC website as well unless the Ottawa office can forward it to Mississauga. I wonder why they have not provided CPC Mississauga Office email address on the CIC website. May be they dont want to open this communication channel with applicants. Any comments would be appreciated. Thx
Well, we sent them an email (CPC) with my PA's docs attached. I'm pretty sure they are the ones who forwarded our docs to Canadian Embassy Manila (CEM) because it was CEM who replied directly to us that docs have been received and attached to our file.

That's just based on my own experience. Try to read other threads in the forum. People give out the emails such as the one I mentioned before to help each other out. That's where I got it from, other threads, not just March 2017 outland... Other than that, I don't know what else to tell you.:)

ch_wa

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Well, we sent them an email (CPC) with my PA's docs attached. I'm pretty sure they are the ones who forwarded our docs to Canadian Embassy Manila (CEM) because it was CEM who replied directly to us that docs have been received and attached to our file.

That's just based on my own experience. Try to read other threads in the forum. People give out the emails such as the one I mentioned before to help each other out. That's where I got it from, other threads, not just March 2017 outland... Other than that, I don't know what else to tell you.:)
Someone else has shared the email of cpc mississauga in the below link but I never tried it myself.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rprf-to-be-paid-to-mississauga-office-pgp.441589/#post-5363623

Dee Cee 25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
16-Mar-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Mar-2017 (Sched A thru Web Form 7-Apr-2017)
AOR Received.
25-Mar-2017 (SA 31-Mar-2017)
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
11-Apr-2017
Med's Done....
15-Apr-2017 (Passed 19-Apr-2017)

abirring

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Hi guys,

I am looking to mail Schedule A form to CPC-M.
Anybody please share the right address at which I have to send Schedule A.

Thanks