Med's Done....
10/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
cgagnon, your post is unfair and also way too hostile imo.

That user could easily be as genuine as the rest of us but just in a really bad place financially - does that mean he should not be with his wife? I suspect bankruptcy doesn't absolve a sponsor of their obligations so that's got nothing to do with you or me, and there's no fraud if there's no misrepresentation in the visa application.

Also, what that user wrote about has nothing to do with why it takes 75 days to process sponsorship. It's probably taking 70 of those days just to get to the point of opening the damn envelopes, that's hardly this guy's fault.

We're all frustrated by the wait here, I get it, but there is no need for that.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anada said:
I jsut came back from Jamaica Sunday...after hearing Friday that my Husband's Visiting Visa request was denied.

I went to an internet cafe in JA, and printed off all PR forms...we filled them out, and signed them...just to then realize, blue ink could not be accepted. I completed everything online, and sent out the papers for his signature again yesterday.

sadly I guess we will be April applicants.

We met a few years back through a mutual friends wedding....Igo visitthe island on a regualr...spakrs staring flying early last year...we have been married since Oct 2011. Thank God for love, cause if it was anything less than i wouldnt even bother...all this paperwork....etc....my gosh. ...

Really bummed out about his Visiting Visa no going through..and we had all our ducks, and proof of income lined up, everything....guess they're concerned about hm not returning to JA after his VISA>...cause rocket science is if we are married...well obvously we would try and make him stay longer. Makes me angry...
canadiangirl78 said:
Hmmm I used a little blue ink. Oh well!

We were also denied for a permanent resident visa. The immigration officer suggested we withdraw our application actually so it was not officially denied. That really threw all our plans off. Our stuff is moving in April and we will be living with the barebones waiting for his PR. We are in California right now. And things are such a mess and taking so long! I just want to get sponsorship approval already! I am a February applicant actually but like checking out the other month threads. Sorry you got denied but hopefully he will be with you soon.
What is the deal about blue ink? There are forms that clealy state print or fill in black ink. But if it does not say so you should not worry
These are the forms that state this "TYPE or Print in black ink"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5481E.PDF
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5540E.PDF
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5490E.PDF

sabyozi

Apr 6, 2012
HI PLS HELP..I sent my application for NOC cook category my courier received by CIO on 4th apr when the caps were 450 and when I checkd the capping on 5th it was still the same but on 6th it reachd 500. Will they include my application??? I am so nervous

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
sabyozi said:
HI PLS HELP..I sent my application for NOC cook category my courier received by CIO on 4th apr when the caps were 450 and when I checkd the capping on 5th it was still the same but on 6th it reachd 500. Will they include my application??? I am so nervous
It's hard to say. You are just going to have to wait and see - sorry. My brother in law is in the same boat. His application was received march 18 for cook and he's heard nothing.

misskay

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 8th
AOR Received.
Jul 11th
File Transfer...
Jul 31st
Med's Done....
Feb 20th
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 31st
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 9th
LANDED..........
Oct 12th
May I join?

I'll be posting my package tomorrow - after months of digging up paperwork, waiting for information, testing, photographing, signing, stamping, analyzing and organizing. Finally ready. Three months later than I had initially intended. But I'm ready. So let's go.

Outland via Sydney, common-law, posted April 7th. :)

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
Deficient said:
cgagnon, your post is unfair and also way too hostile imo.

That user could easily be as genuine as the rest of us but just in a really bad place financially - does that mean he should not be with his wife? I suspect bankruptcy doesn't absolve a sponsor of their obligations so that's got nothing to do with you or me, and there's no fraud if there's no misrepresentation in the visa application.

Also, what that user wrote about has nothing to do with why it takes 75 days to process sponsorship. It's probably taking 70 of those days just to get to the point of opening the damn envelopes, that's hardly this guy's fault.

We're all frustrated by the wait here, I get it, but there is no need for that.
Bashing this country and ur wife in the same paragragh is enough for me.Canada will be paying for his flight back home? How is that not fraudulent?

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
will someone confirm if blue ink is a problem? If you signed in blue for example!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
will someone confirm if blue ink is a problem? If you signed in blue for example!
I highly doubt it. They may prefer black because printed material is black but they won't send it back. Plus in business blue and black are both acceptable. Still - a purple signature is still a legal signature. Just not a professional color.

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
So how is everyone hanging in there? I've been really anxious, I expect to be this way for a while haha!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
I highly doubt it. They may prefer black because printed material is black but they won't send it back. Plus in business blue and black are both acceptable. Still - a purple signature is still a legal signature. Just not a professional color.
Thanks

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parker24 said:
So how is everyone hanging in there? I've been really anxious, I except to be this way for a while haha!
I am not happy with the way things are. Things need a change big changes!!!

Canstralian/Oznadian

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
AOR Received.
04-07-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
09-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2013, arrived in Canada 13-05-2013
LANDED..........
31-05-2013
Hi misskay, welcome. Our application is outland via Sydney as well. :)

Pummelchen

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cgagnon said:
Bashing this country and ur wife in the same paragragh is enough for me.Canada will be paying for his flight back home? How is that not fraudulent?
Think first ? No work permit since more than a year and as the result my savings are gone now. Don't yell about the ticket costs, I paid thousands of $ during my stay here, economically Canada made no loss on me whatsoever.

misskay

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 8th
AOR Received.
Jul 11th
File Transfer...
Jul 31st
Med's Done....
Feb 20th
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 31st
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 9th
LANDED..........
Oct 12th
Thank you Canstralian/Oznadian!

Is your husband waiting in Australia or Canada?

I'm waiting in Canada on a work permit, but I only have until August, so we're cutting it very fine. Just hoping for the best..

Canstralian/Oznadian

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
AOR Received.
04-07-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
09-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2013, arrived in Canada 13-05-2013
LANDED..........
31-05-2013
Hi misskay. My husband is waiting here in Canada on a visitor's visa. We'll have to get an extension in June. At least you're here on a work visa, my husband is going insane not being able to work. Apparently being my laundry lad isn't all that exciting for him. ;D