Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WAY said:
There is one information which i want to share wd u people (applying after 1st March). I read on one thread (in Feb) that CIO, NS would be decreasing their staff by 10% from March 1st. I dont know if it is true or not, but if it is then it is pretty obvious that AOR timeline of applicants applying from March & onward would be a bit stretched as compared to those whol applied in Jan, Feb.

Anyways be positive & relax..........:)...
Yes, You're right. We don't have any other way than wait :)

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
saki said:
"The only way u do this is through your bank where you purchase the draft (money order/certified cheque). Bank will check whether draft is en-cashed or still outstanding by weekly report, so you can do by calling them to check it every Monday. Besides to that you can request a copy of the draft (front and back) with the dated bank stamp of 'The Receiver General for Canada' on the back of it (I found in my copy, they have an acct with CIBC in Halifax:) ).

Hope this helps

Cheers
Saki
Thanks Saki
you are great

gkraja99

Mar 6, 2010
my observation is that all of us with NOC 0213 are delayed.. By looking at one of our firend's rejection (NOC 0213).. I am bit nervous

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
"The only way u do this is through your bank where you purchase the draft (money order/certified cheque). Bank will check whether draft is en-cashed or still outstanding by weekly report, so you can do by calling them to check it every Monday. Besides to that you can request a copy of the draft (front and back) with the dated bank stamp of 'The Receiver General for Canada' on the back of it (I found in my copy, they have an acct with CIBC in Halifax:) ).

Hope this helps

Cheers
Saki
I see u r very observant person, i was going to copy/paste my post from Proof of funds thread, surprisingly u did it for me, thk u. It's nice to know people r reading your posts and find it helpful.

Regards
Chami

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaddy said:
Hi guys

As i read through every day i feel so happy for everyone that I've receive their Aor but i am worried about people like us that are expecting ours. mine was receive by cio on 16 mar and i have not received any mail, its exactly 70days today. i need you all to pray for me because lately i have not been so happy with my situation.
i pray Allah touches their each and every one of them for me.

Thanks
shaddy
Thk u shaddy, i mention everyone in my prayers too. May the Almighty show our case very strong for the officer dealing with it.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. &amp; .. waiting ..
NOCs can be a factor in selection and delays but this is just my observation from this forum, the forum member who was rejected was due to his particular job description, there is not much space to elaborate your job descriptions in that area, for which an extra sheet should be used (my personal advise to avoid any rejection or delay) i myself did the same and received AOR in average time duration. Do not be nervous and have faith :), it'll be according to your expectations Insha Allah. Good Luck!

Mirza.

gkraja99 said:
my observation is that all of us with NOC 0213 are delayed.. By looking at one of our firend's rejection (NOC 0213).. I am bit nervous

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chami said:
I see u r very observant person, i was going to copy/paste my post from Proof of funds thread, surprisingly u did it for me, thk u. It's nice to know people r reading your posts and find it helpful.

Regards
Chami

Your welcome n Thank u too :)

Cheers
Saki

Deepty

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Hi all...
I applied under NOC 4131...and also hav experience of teacher under 4141
I hav tax retuns as a teacher but not hav tax returns for computr instructor...
Is tax returns necessary??
My job as a computer instructor is part time....
Plz rply plzzzzzzzzzz

PSSAUKCY

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010 CIO / 01-06-2010 VISA Office
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
25-05-2010 CIO/ 26-09-2010 VISA Office
Dear friends,
Just a quick post to inform you that I have just received my AOR from the CIO (app received 23/03, cc charged 16 /04, AOR received 25/05) and will be sending my application to the Damascus Visa Office over the next week by 2 June 2010. Let me thank you all for your posts for the company they kept me and my family and gave us something constructive to do during what was a very long and patient wait. Good luck to all of you who are waiting... "see you all on the other side" as they say! 8)

ashraful123

Mar 4, 2010
bangladesh
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-3-10
hi pssaukcy congrats 4 ur AOR. also pray 4 those who r desperately wating 4 their AOR .pls pray 4 me
PSSAUKCY said:
Dear friends,
Just a quick post to inform you that I have just received my AOR from the CIO (app received 23/03, cc charged 16 /04, AOR received 25/05)

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally, at least 1 AOR for today.
Congratulations Pssaukcy!
All the best

drew

Mar 19, 2010
Hi everyone,

just an update and to give hope as well...i got my AOR in my email today. CIO received my application last March 26,2010.
I received the AOR today May 25,2010...
Just keep waiting like what I did, and it will come...Inshaallah...
Alhamdulilah...

drew NOC 631

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drew said:
Hi everyone,

just an update and to give hope as well...i got my AOR in my email today. CIO received my application last March 26,2010.
I received the AOR today May 25,2010...
Just keep waiting like what I did, and it will come...Inshaallah...
Alhamdulilah...

drew NOC 631
Congrats buddy finally you got it!

Cheers
Saki

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PSSAUKCY said:
Dear friends,
Just a quick post to inform you that I have just received my AOR from the CIO (app received 23/03, cc charged 16 /04, AOR received 25/05) and will be sending my application to the Damascus Visa Office over the next week by 2 June 2010. Let me thank you all for your posts for the company they kept me and my family and gave us something constructive to do during what was a very long and patient wait. Good luck to all of you who are waiting... "see you all on the other side" as they say! 8)
Congratulations Mr. PSSAUKCY

Now let's see who's the next lucky one:

Kartic (0213)
petonia
sheshtawym (0711)