Waived
Passport Req..
22 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
saki said:
The latest is the applicant who's application was received by CIC on 13th April and his CC charged on 24th May so you are next in line dont worry.

Cheers
Saki
dude if you say he is next inline then what about us, our application received in march. why have they not responded to our applications and started processing APRILz ?????

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mis said:
dude if you say he is next inline then what about us, our application received in march. why have they not responded to our applications and started processing APRILz ?????
I dont know why its getting late for you guys, the only reason why i respond to him was that his application was received on 19th april and CIC has so far actioned uptil the 13th April applicants.

Have you check you DD or CC has it been charged?

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazaabbasi said:
me too my application filed on 19th April.
but nothing happened yet :(
For you buddy, You have to wait for 60 to 65 days at least :p

You know most of the March applicants are still waiting for their 1st AOR, the CIO review pointer has reached on 23rd March applications, So for you wait only wait ;D

rashedulhasan

Aug 5, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th March, 2010
mis said:
dude look at me my application received on 10th march and still no activity its the 75th day today :( - - dont know why but i can smell rejection :-[ . .
yea its smell like rejection me too march 10, 2010

magar

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
Hi all

Can u please advice me

i have applied on 19th March received by sydney on 24th March, just now i came to know from my bank that my D.D. was deposited and cleared on 19th April but still no email or mails for CIC

Please advice what should i do in this situation.

thanks

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
magar said:
Hi all

Can u please advice me

i have applied on 19th March received by sydney on 24th March, just now i came to know from my bank that my D.D. was deposited and cleared on 19th April but still no email or mails for CIC

thanks
Dear I also sent DD via NBP pakistan account . I also want to know if my DD is encashed or not. Can u please tell me what is the procedure to know abt DD info?

abbas1976

May 21, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2010
faisal892 said:
How you paid the fee DD or Credit card?

Faisal
Faisal,

i paid fee through the draft; prepared by the Standard Chartered Bank. it was not easy now a days to make draft in CAD $ and especially when you do not maintain your own account in foreign currency like US dollar, Euro or UK pond.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magar said:
Hi all

Can u please advice me

thanks

Hi,

Its now 61 days your DD has encashed just wait your AOR will be on the way. Some applicants received AOR after 83 days so dont loose hope, your DD is encashed which is good.

Regards
Saki

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
mis said:
dude look at me my application received on 10th march and still no activity its the 75th day today :( - - dont know why but i can smell rejection :-[ . .
Buddy; keep ur spirits high, 60 days are not something to worry about. My other observation on this forum is that rejection comes much earlier as compared to acceptance.:). So i dont smell rejection in your case, normally its credit card or DD issues which may delay AOR.

Best of Luck

rashedulhasan

Aug 5, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th March, 2010
WAY said:
Buddy; keep ur spirits high, 60 days are not something to worry about. My other observation on this forum is that rejection comes much earlier as compared to acceptance.:). So i dont smell rejection in your case, normally its credit card or DD issues which may delay AOR.

Best of Luck
thanks a lot...... at least u give us some hope..for positive thinking

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazaabbasi said:
Dear I also sent DD via NBP pakistan account . I also want to know if my DD is encashed or not. Can u please tell me what is the procedure to know abt DD info?
"The only way u do this is through your bank where you purchase the draft (money order/certified cheque). Bank will check whether draft is en-cashed or still outstanding by weekly report, so you can do by calling them to check it every Monday. Besides to that you can request a copy of the draft (front and back) with the dated bank stamp of 'The Receiver General for Canada' on the back of it (I found in my copy, they have an acct with CIBC in Halifax:) ).

Hope this helps

Cheers
Saki

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazaabbasi said:
Yes, the same case is with me. Can any body drive us to find out that whether our DD has been cashed or still on the way. I also made it from National Bank of Pakistan.

For quick view.... My initial application received at CIO by 26th March 2010. Need a quick driver :(

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. &amp; .. waiting ..
Fellow Members,

There is nothing we can do except wait and pray that the AORs arrive soon enough and bring a smile on our faces. Information regarding Demand Drafts being cashed or not can only be investigated via the respective banks, but sadly most of the banks fail to provide us with this service and we are left to wonder. Do not loose hope and keep your spirits high, its only a matter of time, and as they say, Good things come to those who wait !!

Regards,

Mirza.

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
zeshananis said:
Yes, the same case is with me. Can any body drive us to find out that whether our DD has been cashed or still on the way. I also made it from National Bank of Pakistan.

For quick view.... My initial application received at CIO by 26th March 2010. Need a quick driver :(
There is one information which i want to share wd u people (applying after 1st March). I read on one thread (in Feb) that CIO, NS would be decreasing their staff by 10% from March 1st. I dont know if it is true or not, but if it is then it is pretty obvious that AOR timeline of applicants applying from March & onward would be a bit stretched as compared to those whol applied in Jan, Feb.

Anyways be positive & relax..........:)...

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You got your Doc request in april and that too in 1 1/2 months so that means it has`nt effected their ability to serve first AOR in 2 months time...

WAY said:
There is one information which i want to share wd u people (applying after 1st March). I read on one thread (in Feb) that CIO, NS would be decreasing their staff by 10% from March 1st. I dont know if it is true or not, but if it is then it is pretty obvious that AOR timeline of applicants applying from March & onward would be a bit stretched as compared to those whol applied in Jan, Feb.

Anyways be positive & relax..........:)...