+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba University

Estatemania

Mar 3, 2022
How can I enter the university of manitoba with university 1 programs.. am from Nigeria I need steps to takes

Estatemania

Mar 3, 2022
Already joined the university but are the requirements for undergraduate university1 am a school cert holder

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Already joined the university but are the requirements for undergraduate university1 am a school cert holder
Confused? You already “joined” the university so you were admitted? What program? If for undergrad you must meet requirements. This is the same for all universities. So if you don’t then you can’t attend university.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I just want to know much about the university after they have give me the admission what next?
Once you have admission, apply for a study permit. You need to pay first year tuition and show that you can afford the program so a minium of $10k. You will want more if a 4 year undergrad program. You need to show how the program will advance your education and give you career opportunities in your home country.

Estatemania

Mar 3, 2022
But how it's appear that the university of manitoba can collect their tution fee instalments..can I get to the school before payment of the money

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But how it's appear that the university of manitoba can collect their tution fee instalments..can I get to the school before payment of the money
You need to be approved to pay through an instalment plan. Most likely you will need to pay first year tuition. How long is the program?

Estatemania

Mar 3, 2022
It's degree program for first student I mean that came with high school Certificate..they called 8t University 1 direct entry

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It's degree program for first student I mean that came with high school Certificate..they called 8t University 1 direct entry
So you are applying for admission to a 4 year degree? You will want to show that you can afford tuition for 4 years. If undergrad and you have high school diploma then you need to find out if you are eligible for admissions. Don't know what a 8th univeristy is.