+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba EOI application

Arjun2000

Apr 6, 2024
Hello,
I am filling out my EOI application and after previewing my score, I did not get 500 for in demand job in manitoba

when I was filling the form
There was a section that had 3 questions and you were supposed to chooses YES or NO.
The question had to do with
1.if you recently graduated from a program in Manitoba in the last 3years
2. If you have an ongoing employment with an employer in the same field of study
3. If you have at least CLB 7 in an English

I filled yes for this question but my score seemed to be really low and I was given no point for in Demand job in Manitoba,

is there a reason why I am not receiving the 500 points or is the system glitching

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I am filling out my EOI application and after previewing my score, I did not get 500 for in demand job in manitoba

when I was filling the form
There was a section that had 3 questions and you were supposed to chooses YES or NO.
The question had to do with
1.if you recently graduated from a program in Manitoba in the last 3years
2. If you have an ongoing employment with an employer in the same field of study
3. If you have at least CLB 7 in an English

I filled yes for this question but my score seemed to be really low and I was given no point for in Demand job in Manitoba,

is there a reason why I am not receiving the 500 points or is the system glitching
So you answered Yes for all. What are your CLB (IELTS) scores? What is your NOC and education? Do you have a job offer?

Arjun2000

Apr 6, 2024
I answered YES for all, my CLB is above 7 for all, studied HR, NOC -12101, I have a job offer as a recruitment coordinator

Arjun2000

Apr 6, 2024
So you answered Yes for all. What are your CLB (IELTS) scores? What is your NOC and education? Do you have a job offer?
I answered YES for all, my CLB is above 7 for all, studied HR, NOC -12101, I have a job offer as a recruitment coordinator